Let's Test B-Team 1.0.10b

Skuli

Hey, everyone,

Attack of the B-Team 1.0.10b will be promoted to Beta shortly.  This rolls up the 1.0.10a change list (below) with updates bringing Project Red to build 4.3.7.32, and includes the Bibliocraft expansions for Natura and Biomes o' Plenty woods.

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.0.10b. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

The 1.0.10b server can be downloaded here.

Changelog for Attack of the B-Team 1.0.10b;  this is a list of all changes since 1.0.9c:

- Immibis Core has been updated to version 57.2.0.
 - MineFactory Reloaded has been updated to version 2.7.6.448.
 - Random Things has been updated to version 1.9.
 - Galacticraft, Galacticraft-Planets, and MicDoodleCore have been updated to version 2.0.10.978.
 - Carpenter's Blocks has been updated to version 2.0.6.
 - Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod has been updated to version 3.2.9.
 - Liquid XP has been updated to version 57.1.2.
 - Forge Microblocks has been updated to build 250.
 - Witchery has been updated to version 0.16.3.
 - Open Blocks has been updated to version 1.2.7.
 - Open Mods Lib has been updated to version 0.4.
 - Morph has been updated to version 0.7.1.
 - Bibliocraft version 1.5.5 has been added.
 - Bibliowoods for Biomes O' Plenty version 1.3 has been added
 - Bibliowoods for Natura version 1.1 has been added.
 - Galacticraft has been reconfigured to ensure that most mod glass blocks work with the oxygen sealer.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those wondering what changes are from 1.0.10a to 1.0.10b in relation to mods, this is it:

- Bibliowoods for Biomes O' Plenty version 1.3 has been added
 - Bibliowoods for Natura version 1.1 has been added.

- Project Red updated to build 4.3.7.32

Edited by Kalbintion

So did the memory leak bug for project red: transportation finally got resolved in this pack? Also, did Biomes O' plenty fix the "too many pixie spawns" bug in the promised land? It would have been wonderful if these issues were resolved.

in 1.0.10a the bop pixie issue seemed to be lessened but will eventually be there (the rate in which they spawn seemed to be dramatically lowered, i spent about an hour there with only about 1k, whereas before it was 10s for 1k)

project red being updated also means that the cpu usage/leaks/etc should be available now as well.

Just updated from 1.0.10a to b and my game crashes. Might be related to ProjRed, as it tells me an ID is missing.

Just uploaded the last error log. 

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/10507377

Would be really nice if it could be fixed :)

EDIT: Definitely a ProjRed thing. Just removed ProjRed and started the world up and it works...

Edited by xmanu

Like the one everybodys been talking about but not confirmed... I use imac but I dont know if this is the problem .. it hasn't been working for 1.09.c up.

That is because you are using Java 6, and (at least) ProjectRed was compiled against 7 so you would need to update to Java 7. This has been discussed in many, many threads here on the forums.

That is because you are using Java 6, and (at least) ProjectRed was compiled against 7 so you would need to update to Java 7. This has been discussed in many, many threads here on the forums.

^ This. also, theres been many many times I've repeated instructions on what to do if you're using an older version of mac that didnt support java 7 or are but cant get java 7 to work (long story short: update to mavericks if you're not running lion or newer, then install java 7 jdk, not the jre)

So, I crashed on the moon, and it respawned me in a mooninite village, and took away all of my advanced genetics enhancements. Is this intended? I can't even make it back to the moon base to get to our portal or rockets. I just keep dying and respawning in the moon village. I can't imagine this is intended, as there is no way for me to do anything other than wait for my friends to build me more gear and come to the rescue. Anyone else have this issue? We have died before on the moon, in 1.0.9, but it didn't take away our genetic enhancements (EDIT: actually, I'm not sure about this bit, not sure if we had enhancements then), and we used to spawn back in the overworld at our last bed. (I have never slept on the moon, we don't even have any beds here.)

EDIT: Well, I got OPed, cheated all my genetics and rocket back, so I'm saved now, but that behavior still seems quite wrong. When I arrived back to the overworld, all of our project red pipes and leadstone energy conduits were missing, but that was fixed by a re-log to the server.

EDIT2: Well I think I figured everything out, probably not bugs. Advanced genetics are supposed to be lost on death (now I feel bad about cheating them back.) Our spawn points must have somehow got reset during the upgrade to 1.0.10b, and I hadn't slept in a bed since upgrade. Sleep on the overworld before you go to the moon everyone!

Edited by gazpachoking

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 12, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 12, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker

Getting some nasty crashes from what seems to be ProjectRed pipes. The first one happened when the person was AFK, second when they broke a pipe, third when they placed one. Here is the crash report:

http://pastebin.com/ayMqQTv6

Also having some chunks get reset on Mars. No crash log since it's not a crash. Both chunks lost (at separate times) were adjacent to a chunk holding an enhanced portal, and they disappeared after leaving via the portal, and returning a short time later.

And in 1.0.10a, I assume not related to anything new in this update, I had the following blocks corrupt chunks and have to be removed via MCEdit: Crayfish's oven, MFR chunk loader, and some quantum thing. I can post reports for those too if wanted.

I updated to 1.0.10b from 1.0.10a, I tried to load my existing world and received one error:  Project Red ID Mismatch ID 1929 from mod ProjRed:Expansion is missing.  I have backed up my world, but I hesitated to open my world even with only one mismatch. After looking in my mod folder, it appears the entire ProjRed:Expansion is missing altogether.  I don't know if that will cause issues with my existing world or not.  I have used the project red pipes and delivery system (love it), nothing else, so I am curious if I can still open my existing world with this mismatch, or, do I need to change something?

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 13, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 13, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker

I updated attack of the b team to the latest update : 1.0.10B and I loaded up my world just fine, (I still got that project red thing) but then right when I got on minecraft shut down. It didn't crash, it just closed the world and shut itself down as if someone else was controlling my computer and quit the game as the world was loading. I guess you can call that a crash, but it wasn't like any crash i have seen before. Then it re-opened the launcer! It is very important that I get this working because I have a youtube series on this!  :kratos:  :pray:  :qq:  Please help me! 

Sorry Captain Obvious, I was only following the instructions in the second paragraph:

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.0.10b. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

I am aware of the tracker, but I read this a couple times and assumed they wanted issues in this thread.

I'm not sure and I'm not trying to speak for anybody, this is just my take on it, but I think it means 1.0.10b specific issues should be reported here - so you should try to identify it as such first.  If it's an issue with a mod that just got added or something then it may be obvious, but the tracker has a 'latest' option so I'd probably just mention my version and post there if in doubt.

• Moderators

Sorry Captain Obvious, I was only following the instructions in the second paragraph:

I am aware of the tracker, but I read this a couple times and assumed they wanted issues in this thread.

issues within the modpack and gameplay that breaks it? Yes those go here. The game wont load at all and crash? That's more likely the user's computer setting being silly and belongs to the Tracker.

My post was mostly directed at Jackattack's post which I removed here earlier. I should've been more precise...