Cauldron Server Errored out

aytimothy

I'm trying to run an Attack of the B-Team server through Cauldron/MCPC+/Bukkit-Spigot-Forge Hybrid/whatever you want to call it.

I've re-installed it through an installer, which strangely downloaded everything fine, until it got to the libraries.

The libraries are strangely wrong. After doing a little investigation.. It seems to be using a launch wrapper for 1.8, rather than 1.6.4...

Is this a bug? Is there any fix (or at least the *correct* file?)

In case, the error log:

C:UsersaytimothyDownloadsMCForge>java -jar cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.204-server.jar
Dec 01, 2014 6:14:52 PM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965
for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0, running on Windows NT (unknown):amd64:6.2, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre7
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2014-12-01 18:14:52 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2014-12-01 18:14:54 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
Loaded 110 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
2014-12-01 18:14:54 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/craftbukkit/v1_6_R3/util/ServerShutdownThread
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:128)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.util.ServerShutdownThread
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
        ... 14 more
Press any key to continue . . .

There are logs from ForgeModLoader, but it doesn't make any sense... It's not erroring or anything. So.. I doubt it's something to do with the installation, but rather the libraries.

In case, you can find the log at: http://pastebin.com/f5MXmLwc

Edited by aytimothy

• Moderators

Moved this to Server OP Swap Shop.

You can make a report on the Tracker, but I wont punish anyone for making these kinds of errors here. These are different kinds of errors, not really the "hey the modpack wont run" or "why aren't there any vanilla mobs spawning" type.

and no, moderators can't move threads in or out from the Tracker.

• Discord Moderator

Not sure what to tell you. The Cauldron installers for "1.6.4-1.965.21.204" and "1.6.4-1.965.21.205" work fine for me as of 11:50am EST 20141201. If you suspect it is a library issue, re-run the installer into a new folder. Try starting the server in that new folder with no mods or plugins. If it starts fine the issue is not with Cauldron.

I love how you completely ignored the cauldron forums. Heck I made a post about this specific issue not to long ago

Could you post the link to your post?

(I kinda skipped it after seeing all the post (except for releases) more than a year old..)

Maybe it was the wrong Cauldron/MCPC+ forum. There's so many of them, most of them out of date...