Tekkit World Keeps Crashing... Please Help :(

ahandy1

I can't play my world on tekkit. We'll call it "World X" from now on.

When I try playing "World X", It crashes apon launch. When I Click "Play Game", Tekkit immediately crashes without warning.

I don't know what to do. Is there any way to revive the world, or fix the crash glitch?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The TEKKIT CONSOLE code for the crash when I tried launching the glitched-Third World is on pastebin.

HOWEVER: The pastebin code is rather long, and the crashlog code which is A LOT SHORTER will be below the link for the console code!:

So there's 2 Ways to look at the error log or whatever:

• Easy, fun, and SHORTER Crashlog:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 1/28/15 4:09 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.createAndRegisterBlacklist(PocketManager.java:697)
at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.saving.DDSaveHandler.loadAll(DDSaveHandler.java:59)
at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.loadInternal(PocketManager.java:442)
at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.load(PocketManager.java:263)
at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.EventHookContainer.onWorldLoad(EventHookContainer.java:114)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_51_EventHookContainer_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:85)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:107)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1780859872 bytes (1698 MB) / 2395471872 bytes (2284 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx6144m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 109 mods loaded, 109 mods active

*<VERY LONG LIST OF MODS THAT I TOOK OUT FOR CONVENIENCY>*

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Please Help Me...

Well, thanks for describing the problem concisely. The crash log is all you usually need, while the launcher log is not meant to be shared for diagnosis (except in rare cases where you may be asked for it).

That being said, you need to take your issue to the tracker, and not piggyback on other people's posts. The "me too" function is meant for specific gameplay issues, not crash issues which may have vastly different reasons even when looking the same.

I can say from this log already that you are having a world corruption issue caused by DimensionalDoors. Remove dimensional data created by DDoors from your save (make a backup and only work on a copy) and it should work again. If you require further help with that, please go and open that tracker issue.

Edited by Curunir

Well, thanks for describing the problem concisely. The crash log is all you usually need, while the launcher log is not meant to be shared for diagnosis (except in rare cases where you may be asked for it).

That being said, you need to take your issue to the tracker, and not piggyback on other people's posts. The "me too" function is meant for specific gameplay issues, not crash issues which may have vastly different reasons even when looking the same.

I can say from this log already that you are having a world corruption issue caused by DimensionalDoors. Remove dimensional data created by DDoors from your save (make a backup and only work on a copy) and it should work again. If you require further help with that, please go and open that tracker issue.

Thank you! I'm new to this forum, and I won't piggyback off others or similar anymore.

Thank you! I'm new to this forum, and I won't piggyback off others or similar anymore.

Don't erase the modlist in future issues you have, it's one of the most important parts of the log and it directly indicates which mods didn't load properly.

If pastebin is not enough for your huge logs use http://paste.ubuntu.com