Chroma Pack 1.3 Official Server - Looking for players! - Whitelist! - Custom ModPack - 24/7

Hello stranger! To have a chance to join our server you need to answer these questions below:

• IGN?

• Why do you want to join our server?

• Tell us a little about yourself.

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft?

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?

RULES:

• No griefing.

• Use common sense.

• No Harrasing!

• No Abusing!

• No Hacking!

• No Spamming!

• No Racism! 

* This is far from the regular original Tekkit,  it's more tech, magic & adventure based pack!

* We are all full vanilla!

* No items are banned! (So atleast be careful what you are doing!)

* We created this pack / server to have fun with other people, and to try to get a community up and going!

* The server is 24/7 as you can see in the title, that means its up all the time!

* We currently only have a few players on the server at different times and we thought it would be cool to atleast have some players on all the time!

* Whitelist is activated! So applications can be made in the comments section!

Are you ready and agree to these rules? Server IP if you have been accepted! SE17.fragnet.net:25765

Mod Pack Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-chroma-pack.685660

pssst.. are you interested which mods can be found in this pack? check this link! :

http://www.writeurl.com/publish/bdt3ificln4b1j26px3h

This is the Home Main Menu in our pack!

xIVZPTE.png?1

Here we have one of our players base so far! Maybe you will meet him ingame one day?

Vvk6pJJ.jpg?1

And ofcourse you have to see the owners of the pack & server's base so far, here it is! (nothing fancy)

y22qKSi.png?1

And that's what i had stored to show you today! Hope you enjoy this pack and maybe you will get part of the server too? We'll see!

Have a great continue! //Zearow & P3PSI (Owners)

Edited by Zearow

• IGN? captainwater1234

• Why do you want to join our server? i enjoy a lot of the mods you have on there and it looks like it would be fun!

• Tell us a little about yourself. i absolutely love with out a doubt Truly_Daffy and all i do ery day is play dem vieo games so swag

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 5 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? to make everything i possibley can with applied energistics 2!

IGN- Truly_Daffy

I like the mods in this pack and me and my friend would be  able to play without any banned items + i really like ars magica thaumcraft blood magic and botania.

I like to read books and play Dota2, CS:G0, TF2, most zombie games, and of course minecraft. Also im with stupid(Captainwater1234)  hopefully ill be able to run the modpack.

I've been playing modded minecraft for 3-4 years

To reach the elf dimension the demon dimension and the eldritch dimension .

Edited by Truly_Daffy
bad wording

• IGN? User1

• Why do you want to join our server? To have fun and interact with more people!

• Tell us a little about yourself. 18 years old, from the USA. Anything else to know, just ask!

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 2-3 years. Since, i'd say 1.4.7

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? To have fun! Seems like a good pack with mods I enjoy :D

• IGN? Kryptonight098

• Why do you want to join our server? I love ars magica and thaumcraft

• Tell us a little about yourself. My brother and his friends got me into video games when I was pretty young. Since then it's pretty much been Xbox and computer games. I've played minecraft with my brother and his friends for a few years now. Love playing on servers with lots of people!

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 2 or 3 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? Just to have fun with other people around, see what they do/build. I'd also like to get acquainted with the mods I haven't used in the past. 

• IGN? gopuri

• Why do you want to join our server? Just looking for a server to play on, Been wanting to get back into mc a bit and this is the first thing to pop up that interested me

• Tell us a little about yourself. Im pretty sure you'll find some info on me via the witch wanted posters...

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? Been playing mc since alpha

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? To have fun. Simple and sweet

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420

• Why do you want to join our server?I need a modpack to play on.I was looking for a war modpack with a server but didn't find one so this was the best one that I could find.

• Tell us a little about yourself. 15 years old,Europe,if i am in a bad moon i can get from 0-100 VERY fast.

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 3 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?To become the most powerful and automate everything that's possible

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420

• Why do you want to join our server?I need a modpack to play on.I was looking for a war modpack with a server but didn't find one so this was the best one that I could find.

• Tell us a little about yourself. 15 years old,Europe,if i am in a bad moon i can get from 0-100 VERY fast.

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?To become the most powerful and automate everything that's possible

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420