[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate using google drive, just put it in mediafire.

Do it for me! I can't stand doing a little something for myself - I mean, what the hell do I pay you for?!

Oh wait. The opposite.

Edit: On-topic (Ish), I like the way (Clay) bricks are back to normal, plus all the new tweaks. Are you planning to do any more mob skins for Randomobs?

Do it for me! I can't stand doing a little something for myself - I mean, what the hell do I pay you for?!

Oh wait. The opposite.

Edit: On-topic (Ish), I like the way (Clay) bricks are back to normal, plus all the new tweaks. Are you planning to do any more mob skins for Randomobs?

As far as I'm aware, didn't Johnsmith already put in randomobs support? I know that he didn't do connected textures mod, which I might work on.

I have found some JohnSmith texures for IC2. And it doesn't look like they're in use anymore. Shall I give a link to the PNG. It's mostly the items like the diamond drills and stuff which looks absolutely amazing!

Laz was planning on something for the drill, but I'll definitely take a look at them.

Those items look pretty nice. I think that those dusts would be a little better than the current dusts. I also think that the nano armor with out the blue visor looks better. The quantum armor also looks nice, but as Laz said many of the items were screwed up, such as the armors. It looks like the creator of the images just pasted their work on top of the default items. Any ways those items look pretty nice and I think that of some of them were used, the industrial craft suite would look very nice.