[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may ask, what can we expect or look forward to in the next update? I'd love to put my two cents in and maybe even try my hand at helping if I find the time.

From my calculations.. I'm thinking around Christmas time? By then 0.8.5 should be done by then.

Seriously, probably by Saturday or Sunday.

It's great to know when it'll come, but I'd love to know what'll be updated and if I can help. ;)

I know that in one of the much earlier posts, Zicomax posted an image of stuff that he had retextured for railcraft but they were never added to the pack.

I think you mean this? I've never worked on railcraft. And as far as I know, he never provided us a full .png of the tracks.

Amen brother.

Although I have other things going on, I could poke around with some textures for one of the other mods in technic and see what I can come up with for this. Ever since I first saw the John Smith pack, I couldn't go back.

EDIT: I could do with your latest file so I know how the setup works - although I'm rather familiar with texturing, I've never done minecraft texture packs before.

EDIT2: After a couple of hours of what I have so far... I've been tinkering with the railcraft2 texture map and overlaying with johnsmith-esque textures.

Rails1.jpg

Just curious, do you have an ETA on when it will be done? I mean, will it be done by the end of this year or will it be done by the end of NEXT year?

How well are things progressing?

As of now, about the middle of October, by the absolute latest, Halloween.

It's pretty much done as we speak. It's very usable, and very classy. There are minor things, but it's practically done. We really should have called it 0.9. I'll be texturing MFFS at some point, but I'm waiting for Kaker and Co. to (hopefully) update to Thunderdark's MFFS2, instead of immibis' MFFS1.