[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Just tried out JSTR 0.7.6 and I really liked the computercraft textures! they're awesome! keep up the good work. And also are you thinking of changing the front of the computers too? And also on the ruby sword there is 1 black pixel right on the tip and looks a bit weird :) Thanks for this awesome texture pack.

EDIT: Maybe you could make the front of the computers a slightly dimmer shade just to fit in more :)

LOL, ninja'd by Kinglightson's question.

0.7.6 released! Grab it in the OP, includes Bugfixes, more IC2, and basic ComputerCraft! :)

As always, post your comments, questions, suggestions, etc. We love to hear them! :D

Pssh, amateurs.

Ninja'd it long ago, as per my usual. :) I'll be testing it later tonight, as soon as I'm home from work.

Anyone here who uses Forestry might be interested in these ;)

J2uwZ.jpg

TStMz.jpg

p3sC3.jpg

cT8yx.jpg

The only GUIs that I haven't done at the moment is a few of the trade station ones, but other than that they're all there.

I am aware of the issue that some of the GUIs have text that overlaps other elements or is unreadable, but I'm not really sure if there's anything I can do without making them look hideous. Quite a few texture packs I've seen in the past suffer from this exact problem when it comes to dealing with mods :(

I really would like full compatibility for this texture pack, because I love JohnSmith and I love Tekkit :3. I did find a texture error relating to some of IC2's farming. I am also pretty sure that you are aware of the various resin and sword minor glitches.2P6Is.png

As I said, I know there are bugs in IC2, but not which items are affected. If you have a list, that would be fantastic. :)

EDIT: First person to post full list of affected items not only gets the :10bux: on the WoBTF, but get lifetime advantage. What do I mean? They get the pack via PM half an hour before everyone else. I may hand this out as a reward to others as well.

As I said, I know there are bugs in IC2, but not which items are affected. If you have a list, that would be fantastic. :)

EDIT: First person to post full list of affected items not only gets the :10bux: on the WoBTF, but get lifetime advantage. What do I mean? They get the pack via PM half an hour before everyone else. I may hand this out as a reward to others as well.

...Traitor! You have betrayed my loyal ninja'ing! :cry:

In other news, I'll see what I can do about IC2's items.