[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kinglightson: Yes, I do watch Monkeyfarm. The reason I use his terrain file here is the coloured planks. he does them well.

@Everyone: I'm aware that you guys have been waiting almost forever for an update, and I'd ask you to wait a while longer. As Adler said, school. I'll be able to work on the pack again starting Sept 5, and hopefully have the BC3 update out on Sept 7 at the latest. Thanks for your support, and happy Minecrafting! :)

Animations? That's a bit ambitious. Right now, I'm focussed on making it look good. But maybe, in the future, that could happen. Right now? No way. Remember: BC3 update imminent. :)

i might be able to add animations to it, i am the texture artist for a mod team. i also know how to add animations

Honestly? It'll give me something to do. But I have to have the textures in place first. After 1.0? Maybe then I can add shiny eyecandy like that. Until then, I am focussing on getting it done. Once it's playable without major headaches or out of place things, I'll call it 1.0 and start work on really stepping it up. Animated machines, gritty toughness, and who knows, maybe even rebranding some mods. BlueShower, anyone? :P

Honestly? It'll give me something to do. But I have to have the textures in place first. After 1.0? Maybe then I can add shiny eyecandy like that. Until then, I am focussing on getting it done. Once it's playable without major headaches or out of place things, I'll call it 1.0 and start work on really stepping it up. Animated machines, gritty toughness, and who knows, maybe even rebranding some mods. BlueShower, anyone? :P

What is that, Anyway this looks awesome!

Also you need to get RP2 going I use it alot and can't wait to see how you do with it.

Sorry that I haven't been able to post at all, school started about a month ago and I have had absolutely no time to do anything at all. The only time I have done stuff is at 2 in the morning when my dogs are barking at the neighbors, keeping me awake.

Anyways, I'll get the IC2 GUI's done in the next week or so, since IC2 has the most GUI's (all the reactors, machines, so on so forth). After that I'll do whatever I feel like, then I'll help Laz with whatever needs to be done.

EDIT:

Kg6SO.jpgThat will be what the GUI's look like, for the most part. I couldn't think of anything special for the progress bar, so if any of you have any ideas, shout them out and I'll try it out.

I eagerly await any progress you two make! So far everything's excellent and blends naturally/realistically without looking gritty or overdone. This, even as WIP, is the best Texture Pack on these forums.

I'd offer to help in any way I can, but honestly I think the most I can do is just sit back and let you guys do your thing at your pace. :) Good luck!

BlueShower was my rebranded RedPower idea. Also: Floorestry, TerminalCraft, ConstructionCraft, etc.

Anywho, JSTR 0.6! Get it while it's hot, this release adds better Buildcraft support! :D Let me know what you think, as always, comments, questions, and complaints are welcome. :)

So those are just jokes not real mods, Anyway I feel dumb.

Hah, ninja'd 0.6 14 minutes after release. Can't wait to see what you've added. :)

Will probably edit this post later containing comments.

Edit: I don't see much of anything... In fact it looks like lots of things have been reverted to vanilla textures, or a 32x version of vanilla textures.

Second edit: Never mind, some things look shiny, new and 32x, and although I preferred the old (0.5) nano armor, things are still looking great. Good job. :)