[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually am working on RP2 textures right now. :P but yours look cooler. I guess I'll texture RP Control. BTW: That's a really nice job you have there, but I am going to edit it and put Eloraam's green back on the pump and such. I really prefer it, because I know she'll have a reason for it in the future. (there always is) I'll be merging your textures and mine. I like what I've done in someplases, but in others, you've outdone me. :D

EDIT: Looking at it more detailed, holy crap! Yours are a keeper. For sure. I will, however, be adding my alloy furnace. :) thanks for all the help, man! RP2 was taking me forever to get.

And Iron chests have been done already. Sorry 'bout that. Those are, IMO, too similar to Dokucraft, and as DokuCraft is our primary competitor in the field of classy texture packs, I made some detailed JohnSmith-y ones.

GQKSu.png

And MC, any criticism is welcome. Except "You update too slowly."

0.7! Ninja'd it two minutes after it was updated. :) (By coincidence, honest. Just got home from work.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bury myself in the update and report back with any bugs (Probably about this time tomorrow). Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Main reason I am posting here is so that i can watch this thread easier, but anyways, a TON of items have floating pixels, It doesn't really bother me much, but it really gets on my OCD side.

If you could, would you make a list of all the items that are affected by the floating pixels?

@FlipSide: The block or the item?

EDIT: Nvm, I see them now. Thanks!

EDIT2: New thread feature incoming: Wall of Bug Tester Fame! Here's how it works: point out a bug, a glitchy texture, etc. and you get a smiley on the WoBTF in the OP! ( i know, fairly lame reward, but better than nothing! :) )

Yes, I've noticed it too. However, I'm using the exact same sizes as other texture packs, so I believe that's an Optifine bug. However, I'll do what I can to fix that. Smiley on the WoBTF for you!

EDIT: It's fixed here; apparently I was mistaken. It will be fixed in v0.8, or 0.7.5 if there are enough bugs to warrant a 0.7.5. Thanks, Korialstrasz!

Before you say it I am aware that they took forestry out of technic and I am aware its not a priority so please dont reply with such. But. By the technic support 1.0 will you have it textured? I really like using it and always install it to tekkit and technicpack so i can use it. It would be nice to have a good texture for it that isnt painterly or sphax or what ever

I noticed (And was a bit thrown off by the fact) that Marble Bricks and Basalt Bricks look a bit too different compared to regular Stone Bricks, and if you do change marble, make it more, ah, marble-ish. (Streaks of black with the white, but please, not zebra.) Otherwise I don't think I have anything else to comment about.

Before you say it I am aware that they took forestry out of technic and I am aware its not a priority so please dont reply with such. But. By the technic support 1.0 will you have it textured? I really like using it and always install it to tekkit and technicpack so i can use it. It would be nice to have a good texture for it that isnt painterly or sphax or what ever

Yea, a lot of people on these forums use Forestry, so I agree.