[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

As I said, I know there are bugs in IC2, but not which items are affected. If you have a list, that would be fantastic. :)

EDIT: First person to post full list of affected items not only gets the :10bux: on the WoBTF, but get lifetime advantage. What do I mean? They get the pack via PM half an hour before everyone else. I may hand this out as a reward to others as well.

I will work on a list of the items I find with errors. So far, I have found: -Weed-EX 30105 -Grin Powder 30106 -Ruby Sword (Strange black dot on top of) 1275 -The RP Computer Gui is blue :P -One side of the project table is off-center 137:3 -Each of the gem axes has a strange discoloration on the tip (the gem hoes were light on the outside, not black; I didn't know if this was intentional) -No carbon plate parts are textured -Rubber 30216 -Sticky Resin 30217 -Top of Bronze tools are cut off -Bronze hoe has same problem as gem hoes

This was the most expansive list I could make at the time. If/When I find additional errors, I will report them here.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weedex and Grin powder were known, as was sticky resin. Ruby Sword is intentional, as is the RP Computer GUI. I like blue. Project table: already fixed on my end, fix to be released in 0.8

EDIT: Close, but no cigar. I would need a complete list of all IC2 items with floating pixels, as that's the error I'm looking for.

EDIT2: I will, however, check out the gem axes and such. :10bux: for you. :)

Here is the list of IC2 items with bugged textures (floating pixels):

Rum 30107:2

Zero 30107

Grin Powder 30106

Watery Soup Brew 30107:1

Weed-EX 30105

Static Boots 30115

Rubber Boots 30211

Rubber 30216

Hydrated Coal Dust 30226

Treetap 30212

Sticky Resin 30217

In my opinion, I think the pixel at the bottom of the UU matter seems out of place as well. It's not floating, though. Tested with all regular IC2 items, advanced machines, and complex solar mod. Also for bronze tools, there is no floating pixels for them, and I think they look fine.

Hope this helped you out LazDude.

Edit: Oh! Also silver dust is a purple box, not sure why...

Here is the list of IC2 items with bugged textures (floating pixels):

Rum 30107:2

Zero 30107

Grin Powder 30106

Watery Soup Brew 30107:1

Weed-EX 30105

Static Boots 30115

Rubber Boots 30211

Rubber 30216

Hydrated Coal Dust 30226

Treetap 30212

Sticky Resin 30217

In my opinion, I think the pixel at the bottom of the UU matter seems out of place as well. It's not floating, though. Tested with all regular IC2 items, advanced machines, and complex solar mod. Also for bronze tools, there is no floating pixels for them, and I think they look fine.

Hope this helped you out LazDude.

Hey LazDude, found you a list of all the bugged items in IC2. Can I have that pm now please?

In other news, good job Mooseman9, doing something out of the kindness of your heart to help the texture pack's development. :)

Hey LazDude, found you a list of all the bugged items in IC2. Can I have that pm now please?

In other news, good job Mooseman9, doing something out of the kindness of your heart to help the texture pack's development. :)

Yeah, I use the texture pack a lot, and it felt right to help Lazdude out. Hopefully, he can now fix the floating pixels for IC2, and work more on different mods, now that he has got the list.

Plus, I can ninja the texture pack before anyone even has the link. :)

Hey. Im going to be using this texture pack with my new tekkit lets play series :) if you would like to check it out you can go to my youtube.. I will be adding the video in a short while as I am in a different time zone :) but once again, thanks for the awesome texture pack Laz and Zic :D

Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/itsluminous

EDIT: I will be linking the TP to this thread so more people can view it. Hope you don't mind.

Wow, Mooseman takes the prize! Alright then, I'll get those fixed. Heck, that was a real surprise for me. You weren't even in the running that I knew of. Thanks for your contribution. :D Also, :10bux: on the WoBTF for you.

EDIT: ItsLuminous, I've been looking for a good Tekkit LP for a while. I'll definitely check yours out! :)

He's working on it. :) He's an official part of the team now, as I said.

I'm glad you're accepting contributions from others - the collaboration of several minds on this as opposed to just one person will help make this TP shine. This kind of open exchange of ideas is what the whole of the Minecraft community should be like - modding or otherwise. :)

...Not to mention it means faster updates. ;)

There is no rush or anything, I am just wondering if there is an estimated time of when 0.8 will be out. So is there an estimated time? Again I am just wondering.

NO ETAs!!@#@!#$@

...Just kidding. :) I'm still fiddling with 7.6, as I don't have much time to play as of late - the IC2 machines look great right now, however. :)

There seems to be an issue with these items (No textures or something, all that is there is a pink placeholder square):

• Obsidian Dust 6083
  • Silver Dust 5811
  • Track Relayer 6066
  • Undercutter 6067
  • Debug Item 5786 (I wouldn't suppose it needs a texture though, being a debug item)
  • Crushed Obsidian 2445:4
  • Water Tank Sliding 2441:14
  • Detector - Sheep 2440:13

Those are the only things I've noticed that stick out jarringly at the moment.

There seems to be an issue with these items (No textures or something, all that is there is a pink placeholder square):

• Obsidian Dust 6083
  • Silver Dust 5811
  • Track Relayer 6066
  • Undercutter 6067
  • Debug Item 5786 (I wouldn't suppose it needs a texture though, being a debug item)
  • Crushed Obsidian 2445:4
  • Water Tank Sliding 2441:14
  • Detector - Sheep 2440:13

Those are the only things I've noticed that stick out jarringly at the moment.

The Normal Chest to Copper Chest and the Normal Chest to Iron Chest upgrades don't have textures.