[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a bug with the IC2 machines. The arrow for the macerator, electric furnace, compressor, extractor don't light up/don't fill up. It sort of bothers me that I can't see the progress on the machines.

Pretty sure they do, it's just a dark texture so it's a tad hard to notice.

Mooseman: whoops! You're now on the WoBTF.

And yea, as Flipside said, the arrow does fill, it's merely a dark arrow even when full. If you look closely, it's there.

Well, I have seen with my own eyes my fault, guess I was just a little tired. Anyways, everything looks great, this is now the texture pack I use instead of Sphax. Great job!

As a side note, I adore the new cracked and decorative stone bricks. In fact, as of the update, they match my home's aesthetic better than before, so I didn't need to move them or anything. The new normal bricks are also refreshing and add more warm colors to the palate without overstating things.

I don't know who made the decision(s), but good job - I love it. If I may ask, what can we expect or look forward to in the next update? I'd love to put my two cents in and maybe even try my hand at helping if I find the time.

As a side note, I adore the new cracked and decorative stone bricks. In fact, as of the update, they match my home's aesthetic better than before, so I didn't need to move them or anything. The new normal bricks are also refreshing and add more warm colors to the palate without overstating things.

I don't know who made the decision(s), but good job - I love it. If I may ask, what can we expect or look forward to in the next update? I'd love to put my two cents in and maybe even try my hand at helping if I find the time.

From my calculations.. I'm thinking around Christmas time? By then 0.8.5 should be done by then.

Seriously, probably by Saturday or Sunday.