[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there still be a downloadable zip file on the main post? Or will everything be through Google Drive now?

You can go to the google drive folder and you can download it as a zip. This just helps us greatly rather than having to upload the texture pack to media fire every time we update something.

You can go to the google drive folder and you can download it as a zip. This just helps us greatly rather than having to upload the texture pack to media fire every time we update something.

Ok sounds good. So were there any changes to the pack when it was changed to infinis? Or did it stay the same and now it can be downloaded differently?

Everything's through Drive. But I did put pictures and instructions on how to get the zip.

Yes I know. I downloaded the texture pack this morning and I must say I was pleased with the changes. The IC2 GUIs are better in my opinion, and it looked like they were all finished. I also liked the improved cables. I can't wait for the rest of the items to be finished, because when this pack is complete it will be amazing. I think that if it gets the right publicity that it could even end up being the standard for technic/tekkit texture packs and replace Sphax. I really like where this is heading! Keep up the good work.

Just to let everyone know, I've added the EE GUIs and some new textures for the BC Pipes :)

I just tried out the new pipes and EE GUIs and I must say they are amazing! With everything else so far, it seems that this pack is nearly complete. I really like the direction that this is heading! Keep up the awesome work.

Everything's through Drive. But I did put pictures and instructions on how to get the zip.

Hey Laz, I know that having everything through Google Drive is easier for you guys now, but once the pack is complete I think you should make a direct download link on the main post so that way it's easier for the users. This was it it is user friendly and the people that don't have a Google Drive and don't plan to get one are not left out.

You arent... assuming you have used youtube, and have created an account with them, you automatically get all of the google suite. Including drive, mail, ect.

Except if you don't have a YouTube, Gmail, or Google account in general, and you don't plan to get one, then you are left out.

Just get one. What's the issue?

There is no issue for me or for anyone else on this thread it seems, but I was just suggesting that when this pack is complete it would be better to just make a direct download link so that it is more user friendly for the people that haven't been following this thread since the beginning and want the pack without spending a ton of time dealing with it. That's all.