[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I have added most of those textures to the IC2 item sprite sheet, expect for the ones that already had JSTR textures. They look amazing I have to say, I was wondering if you know who made them by any chance?

I honestly have no idea who they were made from. I had a look around but didn't have any name or anything really :(

Right I have added most of those textures to the IC2 item sprite sheet, expect for the ones that already had JSTR textures. They look amazing I have to say, I was wondering if you know who made them by any chance?

I did some searching around the web, and I found who made them. Here is the link: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7377

If you download his work you will find that none of the items are messed up.

Wow, I didn't know that there was still someone progressing on the textures. I got it off from a different website with no user. And it is a shame Glowstrontium that it would be nice to credit him definitely because if I knew it came from there I would of definitely credited him my self and ask if I could use his textures.

Wow, I didn't know that there was still someone progressing on the textures. I got it off from a different website with no user. And it is a shame Glowstrontium that it would be nice to credit him definitely because if I knew it came from there I would of definitely credited him my self and ask if I could use his textures.

The majority of the blocks the person made, look out of place in the John Smith world. The only really amazing things he did were the items and armor.

Glowstronium, That is where I found the link to John Lemon's work. I was looking at the John Smith texture pack thread and found that there were links to mod support. The official John Smith mod support uses John Lemon's work.

John Lemon's is the official mod support? That's depressing. Most, if not all of his blocks look like they are from a different texture pack.

John Lemon's is the official mod support? That's depressing. Most, if not all of his blocks look like they are from a different texture pack.

He is who designed the official mod support for IC2 for the John Smith mod support thread on the Minecraft forums. But yes I do agree, the blocks do not fit in at all with the texture pack.

Not sure if anybody has said this yet, but if you go into the Google drive folder, link is in the op, and you scroll down until you find the file called "ROLLING_CHANGELOG.txt", that is the current changelog, and all of the updates will be posted there. If anything major happens, for example, a support of a new mod or so, we will post in this thread.

Just thought I'd let everyone know I've been working on some of the new Railcraft 6.6 stuff:

nb5IW.jpg

Some cool new power generation stuff has been added, although it's only for MC 1.3/1.4 so not compatable with Tekkit (the RC texture path has changed so it won't affect any of the 1.2.5 textures).

That looks awesome !!! Great work. By the way, I know I have been requesting this a couple times but can you please finish Computercraft. I know the computers are done but the turtles arn't :( and the pickaxe is backwards on the mining turtles. Thanks

EDIT: What are those creeper heads BTW?

I think you guys are doing excellent of your progress. I just want to say that when you finish Tekkit. Will you continue to texture the updated mods? Also maybe do new ones too? I was thinking that gravisuit may be a good mod to texture. It's just because I don't really use Tekkit anymore, I use 1.3.2 with all the mods. And some of the textures arn't updated on certain mods.

I think you guys are doing excellent of your progress. I just want to say that when you finish Tekkit. Will you continue to texture the updated mods? Also maybe do new ones too? I was thinking that gravisuit may be a good mod to texture. It's just because I don't really use Tekkit anymore, I use 1.3.2 with all the mods. And some of the textures arn't updated on certain mods.

Since we have pretty much finished all of the stock tekkit/technic mods, we're slowly moving into other mods. Right now I'm working on Mine and blade, and after that I hope to texture metallurgy 2, since both of those are compatible with tekkit/technic.

I'm not sure if you guys were planning on texturing the gems from Red Power, but I personally think they should be textured since they stand out as of the current version. Also I'm not sure if its a problem with the texture pack or technic itself, but whenever I'm holding a non vanilla minecraft block in my hand it appears as a 2D panel.