[32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix[Infinis for Technic 7/Tekkit 3]

LazDude2012

You don't even need a google account, lol. You don't need to sync it to your pc, just download it from the site, which requires no account.

As for why we're using GDrive, it's simple. The hardest part of the pack is deciding when to release. We can make small changes, or big changes, but possibly the small change might make it into a major release and the big one wouldn't. These sort of things simply don't happen with a rolling release. Look at Debian Linux, for example. Any time there's an update, it rolls out to you, the users, no matter what the size. It's really best for everyone, and it helps ensure that you're not stuck behind. You really don't want to be stuck behind when we roll out awesome features. :)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will you tell us when you think its complete?

I mean, checking the drive over and over again is a little confusing to me sometimes.

I never know if something changed or not.

Infinis changes: (from 0.8)

Everything. Seriously. Every change, from now on,there are no version numbers. I'll notify people when we make major changes, but no versions, just simplicity.

For example, I can now tell you that the Transmutation Tablet GUI has been improved even from Glow's version (MC GUIs don't support partial transparency), but I'm asking for comments on it. Also, replaced the Faithful mining laser with the Righteous Bison from TF2.

Most changes we make aren't huge changes, but incremental ones. Sometimes one of us has an epiphany and changes a crapload of stuff at once, but that doesn't happen often.

My only complaint is that Google Drive doesn't show changes correctly. Unless you go into each and every folder to look to see if anything has changed ....

You'd never notice.

Laz said in the original post that he would post an update at the top of the OP whenever we change something notable.

Just to make sure.. Is this all done?

No, it is still a WIP, although we are very close to finishing.