For fear of password seam, how can i know that Tekkit is a trust-able?

headjoe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people have no souls. All of my friends, gone, because of a mere password! I suggest nobody ever install Tekkit again!

I thought it was merely a seam, a spot where 2 passwords are merged together. Your friends aren't even worth a whole password, I guess.

This all seams very fishy. Peoples passwords becoming interwoven as though the fabric of time and space has torn the unfortunate few and their password and sowed them back together in a different interlinked order. This is very fishy and I smell something rotten going on....

This all seams very fishy. Peoples passwords becoming interwoven as though the fabric of time and space has torn the unfortunate few and their password and sowed them back together in a different interlinked order. This is very fishy and I smell something rotten going on....

Uh... I think I forgot to clean my fridge out. That's the smell. Sorry. I'll throw it into the incinerator.

Uh... I think I forgot to clean my fridge out. That's the smell. Sorry. I'll throw it into the incinerator.

Ok, thanks. I can breathe a lot easier now. What was I saying? Ah yes, something about fabric. Was it clotheslines, no. Maybe cotton, couldn't have been. Ah yes, something about metaphors, passwords, and the time and space continuum.

*Muffled screams coming from within Deltalon's incinerator*

Whats that distant screaming? I forgot what I was saying again. Oh well, I guess its nothing. For some reason I'm craving fish, I wonder if there's a seafood restaurant. Or maybe I'll catch one fresh.

*A short time later* Where was that fishy smell earlier, its gone now, but maybe there's more fish there. I sure am craving fried fish fillet. Maybe catfish or something.