Alchemist VS Enginers

cedo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kids, are you tired of swinging a pickaxe all day? Too poor to build a quarry? Too lazy to program mining turtles?

Try the brand new

Mining Flower!

Mines and smelts ores! Builds machines! Gathers food! Chops trees! Builds structures! Kills your enemies! Does everything in the game for you so you can sit back and relax!

Why should you have to do things in a game? Why work for what you want? Just sit back and watch the show as your minions do everything you could do yourself!

Only :10bux:!

I consider myself a techmage, I use EVERYTHING to create my fortress. IC2 for resource processing, RedPower for absolutely fucking nothing, BuildCraft because I have some (actually no) understanding of how its pipes work, ThaumCraft for dicking around and not really gaining much, EE for turning my entire fortress into obsidian and reinforced stone, Weapon Mod for firepower, and someone else for getting the resources to start all this bullshit.

We use EVERYBODY to create our team project. John for writing the shits, Bob for absolutely fucking nothing, Dan because he has some (actually no) understanding of the matter, Sam for dicking around and not really gaining much, Charles for turning my entire house into a mess filled with chips bags, Larry for firing paper balls at the back of my head, and someone else for getting the info to start all this bullshit.

I think this actually makes a worrying quantity of sense.

its not ALL black magic we have stones of healing

Some folks consider all magic black magic. Especially since you're supposedly using the remains of dead souls (Or something like that) to heal yourself.

My thought bubble on this: Why should it matter? Good or evil, they're all tools. And I'm a supervillain anyways, why do I care if they're good or evil?

Hey kids, are you tired of swinging a pickaxe all day? Too poor to build a quarry? Too lazy to program mining turtles?

Try the brand new

Mining Flower!

Mines and smelts ores! Builds machines! Gathers food! Chops trees! Builds structures! Kills your enemies! Does everything in the game for you so you can sit back and relax!

Why should you have to do things in a game? Why work for what you want? Just sit back and watch the show as your minions do everything you could do yourself!

Only :10bux:!

*clap clap* Bravo. The reason I stopped using EE.

I used to be a mostly-mage based, only having VERY basic IC machines (All powered by solarpanels and BatBoxes, and weakest machines with no overclocker upgrades.) and full-on focused on the EE flowers. I usually got my Mk. 3 Collector Flower pretty quickly, then I just had everything automatically.

Though, I realise that takes the fun out of things now, so I've stopped myself from using EE T. Tables, Condensers, Collectors or Relays. I'd call myself more of a Redstone Enginner now, my main mods being RedPower and ComputerCraft. And my IC machines are now powered by MFSUs now (Which I nickname "Massive Fricken Storage Units"), with 4 overclockers for each and a giant redstone clock on my house, out of lamps.

I also have a slot machine.

I was simply poking fun at his ignorance, all tongue-in-cheek, to be honest. But I'm glad someone likes it.

Also, nice Terraria avatar. I haven't played that game in too long.

Heh, thanks. Been thinking of switching it to my more recent King Arthur's Gold avatar soon, though. ;o

I do wish more "Alchemist / Magic" items would be added to Tekkit though, like Thaumcraft or Mystcraft. I love magic-based things, and although EE is overpowered as netherrack, it's still fun. xD

Heh, the whole point of my old Vanilla server was to be a mage. You'd start off without magic and you would slowly learn more spells as you stayed in the server. Wasn't game-breaking stuff, just stuff like "instant heal" or "floating platform" or "instant food" or "levitate mobs"

... Levitating players was hilarious.

Anyway, Tekkit needs more magic ;o