[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: syce_hd

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):you have me added

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: umm about 5 weeks

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:I would go vanish and tp to the player or.... Invsee command

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: I got vanish and maybe follow them to see what is going on

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I would jail the mod until another admin or a owner come on and then we would discuss

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no

Timezone: ermm idk D: I live in Texas tho

I am a texan too :)

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:Syce_HD

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): You guys have meh added <3

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 1 month 1 week 1 day 1 hour 1 minute 1 second 1 microsecond and counting

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Jail, and if the problem exceeds i would ban them

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Hell no, just raid em back[kinda the point of factions....]

Timezone: Texas time :}

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: PwnstarLMFAO

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): edwardisbored

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Edward

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:3-4 weeksish

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:8-9/10? (Not perfect cause of my raiding addiction ;)

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Warn them then mute.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Depends on the bug. Enderpearl block glitching would be a perma ban. Xray and other hacked clients i would give them a warning and monitor their progress. If it so happens the "suspects" do return to their old habits after all the love and affection i've given them... I'd ban their butts off.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: NOPE... I get griefed and grief all the time... OVER IT... <3

Timezone:

Due to some extreme conditions, our Admin Nightmare_Archer was demoted to moderator, and with further proof, to member. Sorry to see him go, but he doesn't really seem fit for the job any longer.

Accepted;

Syce_HD (Accepted as Moderator of BTT)

Denied:

Ruexmedia

Pwnstar

No need to reapply the denied, we are aware of your current application, and you will be taken into consideration possibly in the near future. Thanks for you understanding, and congratulations to Syce_HD. Have fun everyone, and have a nice day.

Congrats Synce_HD!

and i have a question... how come for the past few days when ever i get on i'm dead! i'm in my base, there is nothing around to kill me, and i can't get my stuff back Because of the cleared drops.

i have made 3 sets of quantum armor and lost it all in 4 days... i'm just tired of dieing all the time! can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

As you can see from my name i'm iLuvDiamond in minecraft.I really want to get on the server since its the best I've ever joined

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

As you can see from my name i'm iLuvDiamond in minecraft.I really want to get on the server since its the best I've ever joined

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

First of all I don't think you are gonna be unbanned if you beg.

And if you want to get unbanned try to appeal on the forum here and I they unban you then your in,

If not then bad luck dude...

Not sure how to start this off, so I will do so plainly. I am resigning as one of the many admins of Big Trio Tekkit. I just feel as though I need to move on, and get away from everything. I do not want you to think any different of any staff of Big Trio Tekkit, or the server itself. This was my own personal choice, and it was very, VERY difficult to make, as I will deeply miss you all. Sorry for it to end this way, but it's better off this way, and the server won't undergo much change without me, so no need to worry about your time on the server. If I can ask one last thing of all the members that join, it would be to be nice, fair, and enjoy the server, help out the new players, as I once did. Tons of respect to you all, and to my fellow staff members. You're doing great, and won't need me anymore as you've all grown so well adapted to the server, my presence is unnecessary. With my absence, I want you all to play as you are right now, at this moment. This is not an open debate, of if I should quit, or stay. I will still play, but will no longer be your admin, you've known.

"As the corruption leaves, the world will know no greater victory than that they have overcome the corruption that once infected us all, and can once again, continue their daily lives as if no change as come whatsoever"

~FinalCorruption

Love you all, and had a great time play. I wish you all fun, enjoyment, pleasure, and happiness with your time spent with your life. As you progress through the server, one of you may actually take my spot, which I am more than happy to let you have. Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and once again, I wish you all fair game in the future.

Goodbye my friends.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons