[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I try to return, the server is down, I have nothing else to do, I've watched all my shows and played all my games. Such a disappointment D:<

snow so much like me i bearly have anything to do now, i cant go on much but when the server is up its awesome, im getting no lag

I am applying for the rank of Moderator. I have played this server for almost one year and this was the first ever tekkit server I went on and it will always be my favourite. I hope that if i got the rank this is ways I could help people if I got this position are:giving friendly advice, being strict but fair about the rules.case 1: If someone griefed my base I would not ban them because it is a PVP grief server and that would abuse my powers.case 2: If someone was spamming they would receive a 10 minute mute, after this they would receive a 15 minute one and then a final 1 hour ban. If they continue to to do this then I would contact an Admin to discuss further actions also i am goood at speeking with other i accept getting a no

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD

i want to be a mod becuase i have been playing for almost a year i am good at building /stopping people conplaining.

HOW WOULD U MOD THIS SERVER

I would help people that need help i would help building spawn ect

WHATS YOUR EXPERIANCE OF BEENIG A MOD

well i have been co owner on some because of my building and helping skills:) i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins

i hope u will accept this

azers12345678

I am applying for the rank of Moderator. I have played this server for almost one year and this was the first ever tekkit server I went on and it will always be my favourite. I hope that if i got the rank this is ways I could help people if I got this position are:giving friendly advice, being strict but fair about the rules.case 1: If someone griefed my base I would not ban them because it is a PVP grief server and that would abuse my powers.case 2: If someone was spamming they would receive a 10 minute mute, after this they would receive a 15 minute one and then a final 1 hour ban. If they continue to to do this then I would contact an Admin to discuss further actions also i am goood at speeking with other i accept getting a no

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD

i want to be a mod becuase i have been playing for almost a year i am good at building /stopping people conplaining.

well i have been co owner on some because of my building and helping skills:) i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins

azers12345678

Azers im sry but this one is denied, you used the wrong format :/

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD

azers12345678

Azers im sry but this one is denied, you used the wrong format :/

Azers stop spamming your mod app. This just completely lowered your chances of becoming a mod. You've triple posted your mod app and like Mr_Manateee stated, your chances of becoming mod are almost nothing to 100000.

*NOTE TO ALL MOD APPLICANTS*

Please stop begging for your mod apps to be approved/inspected. The admins will deal with them on their own time. The more you spam, the less chances you have of becoming a moderator. Currently from my knowledge staff is full, so Final and the admin staff will approve and inspect your apps when they deem it is fit. Thank you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons