Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

cud sum1 help my rotary macerthingy my fancy compresser and my iduction furnce arent takin power ive got it set up like this MFE-----MV trans(tried with and without)---------machine-------machine--------machine obviously the cable doesnt go in one side and out the other but the cable goes in behind them

Application:

IGN: cannonfodder1

Mods experienced in: IC2 (almost expert) , Buildcraft (a little above mediocre) , Redpower2 (i know the basics) , Computercraft (im a little above a noob, i like it and know it, but im not too good at the programming) , EE (i know the basics.) Railcraft (not too experienced, but i know what everything does.)

Whitelisted.. (Sorry for the double post).

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but that's just how it is. I'm going to be completely unable to go on the server until.... How's next March sound? Yeah, cricket has over run my life, with some school mixed in. If you would like to reverse my whitelisting, that's fine with me. Thanks Andrew for hosting this server, and all of warptech's founders for letting me in. But, ill see you all on these forums. Bye.

warp tech is in chaos. we were griefed again (someone, [CraftedSoulX] stole our condensers and tools, and several other things. got a few of the things back from the guys friend, but nit all of them. gonna move the base again somewhere so far away from everyone else it will be ridiculous. and set up tesla coil defences.

the griefin is gettin abit out of control atm i think only the company CEO's should be allowed to grief, but not alone so would have to take 1 member of the company with them with a small limit to what they can take and must provide screenshots or something, also griefers are gettin on too easily so perhaps accept them and wait two days or something before actually whitelisting, because griefers are very impatient

It says that grieifng is not allowed, but that stealing is. i thonk the problem isthat some people don't realize that taking machines and processing blocks (condensers, chests, alloy furnaces, project tables, crafting tables, furnaces, etc..) is griefing instead of stealing. I think we whould change the rules to be that stealing is not allowed, period.

we're in chaos? AGAIN? please tell me the base griefed was not the new Airship.

EDIT: please tell me where the new base will be when you have decided.

EDIT 2: me, Buzzcut and Greenwolf and setting up a new base about 3000 blocks away from spawn. i am currently gathering materials for an Airship and buzzcut has a farm and all the IC2 Advanced machines going. because of recent griefs i will not be posting coords here, ask me and i will PM you (on the forums) with the coordanites.