does tekkit have viruses

Direwolf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Tekkit made me repeat the same overused joke repeatedly.

It also made me aware that if this, in fact, does become a meme on the forums, I'm perfectly within my rights to punish the lot of ya ;D

I sense a smidge of bitterness in your words.

Is it that time of the m...

oh wait.. shit.

nevermindgottagodothelaundrynowbye bye!

How many more threads about this are going to happen before something is done about it.

Done about what? It's not as if we can build a giant moonbase to broadcast hypnotic signals into the home of every human being and tell them all to acknowledge us as supreme overlords stop being idiots.

• Moderators

Done about what? It's not as if we can build a giant moonbase to broadcast hypnotic signals into the home of every human being and tell them all to acknowledge us as supreme overlords

But... But Kaker built one, didn't he? Why else would we all visit this particular forum everyday? He has us all under his hypnotic command.

I was happy with my life, never visiting any forums at all, until now. I've discovered that i need to visit this forum atleast three four five six times a day!

It makes sense that someone who can afford the bandwidth of this place also can afford a moonbase with hypnotic transmission signals able to transmit worldwide!

Dammit Kaker, give me my normal boring life back!