[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: zMinecraftMattz

Do you have Skype?

If you would like to add me my skype name is zMinecraftMattza

Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Hours of your regular online times: 4 or 5 Hours a day

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? Protect and help is all i can say really you got the plugins.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

1st. I would say stop arguing and what is going on.

2nd. I'll get the person who griefed to admit it

3rd. I'll give him a 5 hour ban.

4th And i will kick them both for arguing in chat for 20 seconds.

Username: DarkLordGod

Do you have Skype? yes,ellidark

Timezone: Asia

Hours of your regular online times: 2-3

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? i can offer my skills i have bin on fue servers mod and i know commands i never got bannd never grifting any one i have realy good bulding skills and if il be a staf il be realy happy:).

Username:Ryry3003

Do you have Skype?: Yes ryry19999

Timezone: PST

Hours of regular online time: 7-9pm weekdays 10am-1pm weekends

What can you offer the server as a moderator?: I have experience with other tekkit servers, caught a few people cheating and have some experience with plugins.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?: First I would search for evidence or to see if one was lying,then I would give one a warning, then second offense jail/kick, third offense temp ban, fourth and final offense permanent ban, with owners permission.

username:blahaha123

do you have skype? yes xxblahaha123xx

timezone:centeral us

hours of regular online time: 2-3 mabey 4

what can you offer the server as a moderator? I would be nice to all the people but if someone greifed i would give 1 warning and if they do something agian i would temp ban then if he does it agian permently ban them.

you see two players arguing. you go to investigate and learn that one has destroyed one of the other creations? what are the steps you take to fix the problem? I would give the guy who destroyed the creation temp ban then the i would rollback the guys creation.

Username: PlasticArmy

Do you have Skype? No

Timezone: GMT+/-4:00

Hours of your regular online times: maybe 5 - 8

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? more protection and some cool builds!

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

I go to check if this is true if it is true i would either /jail him or /temp ban him and reroll the grief

Username: XxJaq007xX

Do you have Skype? Yes jaqoo7

Timezone: GMT +10 AEST

Hours of your regular online times: 1-2 hours got a lot on in real life

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? I will always be looking out for people and making sure no one griefs anything!

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem? Make sure we have Big Brother check if he did it.Ban the player who greifed and roll back the area.

Your friend neighbour XxJaq007xX.

Username: DEADQDEAD.

Do you have Skype? no but will get one.

Timezone: Central.

Hours of your regular online times: i play slot not much to do Also i am a mod on a different server.

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? I can provide lots of help.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem? first see who broke the creation and roll them back the amount of time they did it ago.