[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

Plugin Corrupted all the other plugins. Spent all night tracing the problem and reconfiguring and adding plugins.

On the plus side, MobBounty works completely now. Factions now cost money, and the Adminshops got a revamp.

Thank you for this notification. Please keep us posted as to when the server goes "live" again. It was hugely disappointing for me when i lost my inventory and died when i was ported into a wall. They, when respawning I had seizures for about 3 deaths. I figured it was a corruption somewhere.

To all those in our town - you guys know who you are. Keep watching the thread and the server. We will continue to build!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just clarification. I log in, we lost our town and the 23 plots i was a town mayor of. None of our town is protected. we have been raided - due to the admins changing a mod or plugin. and now we are expected to start over? a brief update on if compensation will happen or not would suffice.

*** BBNation guys ***

Be sure to hit me up in game or on forums here...

To the BBNation Team:

Server is all glitchy. Hit me up via forums Message. I will invite you back to town when the server is stable and we can play together again.

To the Admins/Mods:

I hope to play here, and hope you guys can work out the issues. Good job trying so far. I understand the node conflicts can be messy. :)

Great server! I'm an admin on it and have been for a while now. :) We've got some towns coming along very well, we just need more people to join us! The most we've had is between 30 and 40 people on the server at once :D

That's going to be today. Now that everything is pretty much set up, the end of configuring this bad boy is in sight. We just need to revamp the Donator shop, maybe get this server on a few more lists.. Should be great.

To those that are seeking a tekkit pvp server, this is a great server so far. --- Contact me in game if you have experience with tekkit - Our town needs more active experienced builders - Skype is a huge help to you and be self motivated to work on tasks and jobs that benefit the growing Town!

Also, to an Admin,

Could someone clarify what "Today" is in terms of the Compensation event ? The server will obviously have players in several different time zones; hence, the need to clarify times. Also, could an admin let us know a timeline on when the admin shop and mob bounties will be turned back on? There are some players in our town that need a way to make cash, something other than voting for the server.

Cheers!

Mayor MyDiamonz

To those that are seeking a tekkit pvp server, this is a great server so far. --- Contact me in game if you have experience with tekkit - Our town needs more active experienced builders - Skype is a huge help to you and be self motivated to work on tasks and jobs that benefit the growing Town!

Also, to an Admin,

Could someone clarify what "Today" is in terms of the Compensation event ? The server will obviously have players in several different time zones; hence, the need to clarify times. Also, could an admin let us know a timeline on when the admin shop and mob bounties will be turned back on? There are some players in our town that need a way to make cash, something other than voting for the server.

Cheers!

Mayor MyDiamonz

Nice mob bounties back on! Thanks!

Also, to an Admin,

Cheers!

Mayor MyDiamonz

Buy today, we go by the EST timezone, My timezone in fact. The event ended but it'll be cool to have more events like that, keep people happy. At the same time, it kills the economy when I give away free stuff. So people really have to work for their monies.

Okay, so, uh, here's my application. So thar.

Username >> TeliaRS643

Age >> 26

Gender >> F

Are you available to use Skype >> Have it, but I tend to be on TS3 and/or chatting with friends. SkypeID is same as Username anyways

Timezone >> CST

Hours of your regular online times >> Wait, regular? Whenever I have free time/awake. I can tell you when I'm decidedly -not- available for sure, and that's tuesday and saturday at 6PM CST until late. I run DnD then (DONT ASK NOT TAKING PLAYERS KTHXBYE)

A small introduction of yourself >> I'm Telia. I like to yell, build sh*t, and laugh at people when they act dumb as h*ll. People have to earn my respect (which is hard) and I'm a cynical b*tch. Deal with it.

What are your skills >> Dude, I haven't been on Tekkit for more than a month. The most I know how to use are Basic Minecraft, Microblocks and mild amounts of BC and IC2. But, y'know, most of my skills extend to, like, outside of that. Design, theory, etc.

Proof of these skills >> Uhhhh... the fountain. And my house. It's got electric power without showing all the wires!

What do you prefer: Popularity from the players or Interest of the Server >> I tend to have the popularity by default of not-giving-a-d*mn, so Interest of the Server, which is the economy.

Decision making Skills

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

>> Check if rules were broken, firstly. If not, not really much I can do. Protections and town/faction stuff is all there for a reason.

Player A wants to Donate 15$ to the server. You see that I'm not online. You know how to set up the rank and know my email. What do you do?

>> Wait, I know how to set up the rank and know your email? But, uh, yeah, if I did, well, I guess I'd set that up. Unless you didn't tell me to. Which'd be weird because I think you'd like money.

You see a younger player being raided. He's crying and pleading the raiders to stop, but they don't show any signs of stopping anytime soon. How do you deal with the situation.

>> Prolly should've built underground or in protected space of a town, kid - those broadcasts aren't there for nothing. I guess I might help him move, but, y'know, raiders gonna raid. I would keep an eye on things to make sure raiders ain't made of hax, at least.

You invited your best friend to the server. You see him get into a dispute with another player. How do you deal with the situation, and what do you do if that solution does not work.

>> Uhhh... man these situations are super vague. Generally I like to gather information before I make actions. Yeah, I'm going to put a touch more weight on what my friend says, because he wouldn't lie to me (FYI: Friends who want to say friends with me don't lie to me). Also, people who are cagey with information really annoy me and I generally will tell them to screw off.

A few changes this time around. All Eu generators and Nuclear power has been reduced by half. To prevent people from Mass producing UU Matter. Also, scrap can no longer be burned in recyclers. This will most definitely slow down the end game for our newer players. However, for all those that have already exploited this, I'm looking to restrict UU-Matter Recipes.

I don't really like this which is my opinnion, The EE's allways disabled. There's more chance of 1000 peeps joining if you had ALL MODS ENABLED, But having like EE Disabled, Peeps aren't gonna wanna have fun on here, Just saying bro, Thats a tip to your server, Maybe if you ask me kindly i'll donate a £10 per month, If you show the server how much you love it!

I don't really like this which is my opinnion, The EE's allways disabled. There's more chance of 1000 peeps joining if you had ALL MODS ENABLED, But having like EE Disabled, Peeps aren't gonna wanna have fun on here, Just saying bro, Thats a tip to your server, Maybe if you ask me kindly i'll donate a £10 per month, If you show the server how much you love it!

I may do something with EE later, and there has been some talk about the mod creator of EE re balancing it the other mods next patch. However, EE is not server friendly, and it is most certainly not balanced with the other mods. It kills server economy, and it kills worlds. People can't handle this sort of power on a server. So therefore, I ban it.