[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it mean by: "not tekkit any more"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, we were going to switch over to spout. But I decided that it was probably best to stick to Tekkit. We've had to change things up, but I am fully confident that we are very unique from the other tekkit servers. Totally different, and how our world works. We've made changes to alot of things. Power Generation for example. Before, you could make like 10 Solar arrays and have totally free power generation. Well we nurfed that. Everything else is when it comes to power generators. Nuclear Reactors have been buffed, but uranium is much more hard to find. <- Inspired by watching a documentary about find actual Uranium in real life. Person had to travel across seas to germany to actually have a chance at finding it. When she did, it was a very very small amount. So I thought it would be cool to have ores spawn in realistic areas.

So yeah, its wonderous that the server is back online and for the most part, staying stable. Me and my guildies from before have already restarted a new town project and hopefully we can woo everyone with some new things we picked up. (Yes, we can use more then just microblocks.)

Its nice to see that the server is a lot harder, and hopefully, I can get my own store running soon for the server.. I'm sure people want something to buy, and someone to sell to. :D

Im looking forward to getting to work on my elaborate computer network. And my secret underground gambling operations. da.

Perhaps we can do some cool things with Rednet? Maybe getting a main super computer to handle all the text programs we wrote. Eitherway pretty exciting project all around.

I intend to make an evil Bond Villain style lair, with an underground gambling syndicate based on industrial credits and computer craft. ITS GONNA BE SO AWESOME *Squee*

Ohhh that would be awesome. Like make computers that have a somewhat small GUI that you can program. Then you have it so that they input a command and it scrolls like a slot machine. Then if they win, it'll dispense some IC ontop of them? Only problem would be finding a way to program a way for them to input their money. Hmmmm.

Well there will be a room where you can log in, then insert IC credits to give yourself chips in our gaming area. With those, you can access single player games, or the gambling hall. When you are done, you can return to that room, and dispense IC credits.

Ive already written many of the functions down on paper, and Im ready to test em out when I get some computers put together.

Well there will be a room where you can log in, then insert IC credits to give yourself chips in our gaming area. With those, you can access single player games, or the gambling hall. When you are done, you can return to that room, and dispense IC credits.

Ive already written many of the functions down on paper, and Im ready to test em out when I get some computers put together.

Oh really? If you wish to go ahead and write the program down, I'd import it, only if you needed however. I'd totally support such innovated ideas. Perhaps we can even implement it into an actual server feature. You must keep me updated on this project. :L

Well, we're still digging the area that we'll be using for the base. It'll be floating, underground, for security purposes.

I've noticed that it's taken you guys a bit of time to claim plot. The new for towny are easy at first, but you really need money to go all out like before. Very challenging.