[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: danpitch

Are you available to use Skype: dan.pitchford95

Timezone: UTC London

Hours of your regular online times: 5-6 hours on weekdays all day on weekends

A small introduction of yourself: I am a very mature experienced player who has played Minecraft for 2 years and Tekkit for 6 months i enjoy helping others when they are in need, i also like socializing with other players and get to know the people i play with, i treat everyone the same Staff or not this is so i do not get dislike by my fellow players so they do not think i am better than them

What are your skills: (E.G Plugins, ComputerCraft, Moderating, Building: I would have to say my best skill is building, plugins, looking after servers and machine working.

Proof of these skills: (Example Media Here): I do not have any photos of my building online but have some in my Documents and will be willing to sho them over Skype

What do you prefer: Popularity from the players or Interest of the Server: Iprefer intrest of the server becuase i could become popular but not be doing my job properly i like helping out servers even when i am not staff, i keep an eye out for abusers and report them by print screen or word.

Decision making Skills

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

First i would mute the griefer to stop the arguing and then teleport to the victim to see the damage done, if it was one on Protected land i would /invsee on the griefer to look for possible items they could of used to destroy the land. Secondly i would take action on the griefer to ask him/she would they did it depending on the answer, i would take all the possible items off them that they could of used, i would them either Jail them if here was one available to use but because of Tekkit items that can destroy blocks in protected land, this means the jail will have to be out of bedrock so it can not be destroyed. Another option would be to ban them or kick them depending on the damage them have caused and the reaction given off them. I would then notify the owner or another staff member that is a higher rank then me. Last of all i would roll back the damaged property and make sure all of the damage and items lost are replaced.

Player A wants to Donate 15$ to the server. You see that I'm not online. You know how to set up the rank and know my email. What do you do?

I would first tell them to do /buy if that plugin is installed to the server if not i would notify you via Email to tell you ther IGN and the amount they are willing to donate, if the /buy plugin is installed i would tell them to follow the insructions given form tht plugin.

You see a younger player being raided. He's crying and pleading the raiders to stop, but they don't show any signs of stopping anytime soon. How do you deal with the situation.

I believe raiding is allowed so i would tell the victim they should of built away from other people and have a good hidden home to lower the chance of griefers and raiders.

i did not have enough room on the post so i will do the last question.

You invited your best friend to the server. You see him get into a dispute with another player. How do you deal with the situation, and what do you do if that solution does not work. I would treat my friend the same as any other player so i would not help them out any more than i do with other so i would not go against any rules by giving them items and power over others, if it was my friend causing the problem i would punish them the same as the others by muting or kicking them if they go against any of the rules, if this did not work i would have to talk to my friend about the rules what he must follow, if his didn't work either well they are not worth being one of my friends :)

Revamped the staff application.

Too many people were submitting applications not worth my time. Also, it's very important that you DO NOT pressure me to join the staff. I'm very busy most of the time, and I can't be bothered to be shoved around my tasks.

Damn he's bringing down the law

Username: Moderny

Are you available to use Skype: Yes

Timezone:+1 CET

Hours of your regular online times: Deppends

A small introduction of yourself: Well my real name is Philip, Im from Sweden. Im currently a college student with intresset in computer programming. Game related im very addicted of Minecraft, GTA Series and League of legends.

What are your skills: (E.G Plugins, ComputerCraft, Moderating, Building :

I've had a minecraft server run before so plugins shouldn't be to much of a problem. Moderating is just skyhigh I've been almost everything from : World of Warcraft Game master , Server administrator as well as forum admin etc. My experience with ComputerCraft is very small at this point but i'm always up for new challenges. I'm also a quick learner.

Proof of these skills: (Example Media Here)

Examples can possibly be given if asked.

What do you prefer: Popularity from the players or Interest of the Server :

Interest of the server is the most important one for me.

Decision making Skills

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

I will first interview both partys/persons to get to know what happend. Then i will decide from there, as " Raiding / Greifing " is allowed i will probably just inform the victim about it.

Player A wants to Donate 15$ to the server. You see that I'm not online. You know how to set up the rank and know my email. What do you do?

First off all i would direct the player to the donation signs then to the paypal site and ask them to send the amount of money to the server paypal account i would then send you an email or send you an message on skype telling you about the name/names and amount of money which has been donated .Once i get a green light from you i will get them there privileges. If no one else already has.

(Factor the rules of my server in this one)

You see a younger player being raided. He's crying and pleading the raiders to stop, but they don't show any signs of stopping anytime soon. How do you deal with the situation.

Well..... I would message him to get his stuff and run if he can, otherwise i would tell him it's just a game and that he should make some contacts or join a town or faction because thats what i would have done.

(Factor the rules of my server in this one)

You invited your best friend to the server. You see him get into a dispute with another player. How do you deal with the situation, and what do you do if that solution does not work.

I would try and seperated them both and drop the disputes, if they both don't stop i would give out warning to them, if they dont follow the warning there will be consequences.

I just want to add a few words here. This server is great, the community is just awesome and there is minimum lag to almost none. This server and with the Towny mod and faction mod have great potential.

lol this sever is by FAR the badest server ever, its not even real TEKKIT, its nto even a real MInecraft server! you cant do /back, /tpa , you cant make Alchemical Chest, Energy COndense, Weapons, it SUUUCKS!

Look at this dude.

What's that bro? You want items that destroys Protected areas? Want to spawn kill with broken 1 hit kill weapons? You want them dupe bugs? Go play single player.

Scrub.

This is a server for people who want challenges.

EDIT. Lol. Learn to use a teleporter.

As a leader of a town on this server, could I please ask for a more comprehensive list of plugins available to us players and towny leaders? I have tried lots of commands for plugins that the server has, but there is not access. Such as the Party plugin not allowing me to be the party leader, so that I can invite or kick players from the party.

It would be nice to have available the information about all the tools at our disposal; this clarity would clear up any confusion that is happening.

Cheers,

MyDiamonz

I don't understand why people don't use scrub correctly.

The original definition is related to a person who makes a mistake in a video game, which is such a bad mistake that it is clearly wrong, yet they persist in making it. The term derives from Street Fighter II, to describe some players that were so bad that they would mash their hands across the control pad, an act known as "scrubbing," because it relates to scrubbing a car or other object with a sponge. Thus they were deemed "scrubbers," or "scrubs" for short. Over time this term expanded throughout the gaming world, and then the real world.

Anyway, after you make compressors and recyclers there is nothing to do with all the excess diamonds you make. I am pretty sure the only items people want from EE is the repair talisman+ Alchemical Chest and the condenser since quarries produce so much cobble. People do have a point though about this not being a tekkit server. It is an industrial server which are arguably less popular.

I don't care about what you post to my post, because I have no intention of coming back to this thread.

P.S. Never played on your server, but from your forum posts you seem like a jerk.

Thanks Kazzy for posting such a offtopic post. This is a economy server. People work towards endgame satisfaction of building a sucessful comunity and building cool creations.

I can see that you're butthurt about EE being banned, but tell you what. Everyone agrees with me when I say "EE is not good for servers".

Don't know what to do with your diamonds? You're probably doing something wrong. Serious servers lose EE. Fuck out of here.

P.S What are you doing posting on my thread?

I don't understand why people don't use scrub correctly.

The original definition is related to a person who makes a mistake in a video game, which is such a bad mistake that it is clearly wrong, yet they persist in making it. The term derives from Street Fighter II, to describe some players that were so bad that they would mash their hands across the control pad, an act sas "scrubbing," because it relates to scrubbing a car or other object with a sponge. Thus they were deemed "scrubbers," or "scrubs" for short. Over time this term expanded throughout the gaming world, and then the real world.

Anyway, after you make compressors and recyclers there is nothing to do with all the excess diamonds you make. I am pretty sure the only items people want from EE is the repair talisman+ Alchemical Chest and the condenser since quarries produce so much cobble. People do have a point though about this not being a tekkit server. It is an industrial server which are arguably less popular.

I don't care about what you post to my post, because I have no intention of coming back to this thread.

P.S. Never played on your server, but from your forum posts you seem like a jerk.

he is not a jerk his one of the best server admins i have ever seen he tps us all to spawn and throw diamonds and when my i lost all my items he gave me most of the important stuff back diamonds,

P.S you the jerk for not even giving him a chance tut tut tut

Plugin Corrupted all the other plugins. Spent all night tracing the problem and reconfiguring and adding plugins.

On the plus side, MobBounty works completely now. Factions now cost money, and the Adminshops got a revamp.

man that sucks about the server! but I still don't thing the mobbounty thing is working -.-; still great server though ^^