[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hereby withdrawing my being a moderator on this server.

I do not like being called a leecher because I didnt donate, nor my friends, on a free to play server with donator perks, especially when my guild "The Herd" aka as Fluff-Tech at the moment are probably the most active/most built players. The vast amount of us, 10 by my count will be leaving starting now, and probably to find a new server that:

- Does not require a donation to pay for it to play.

- Does not have 'babysitting' privileges for those who paid.

- And doesnt have an admin who pretty much shit talks anyone who doesnt agree with him.

I put some good work into this server, and its sad to see it burn down like this, all because one of the children who paid money for the server whined. I do not like being told that the ones who donate is the only reason that the server is in running in operation, when in fact 50 slots with only 3 of them being used doesnt look one bit fun at all. The free to play players making the game interesting, where paying for it gives a slight advantage that doesnt ruin the game in hopes of competition is how you model this sort of thing, not idolize people who handed you 20$ and spit on everyone else.

I am going to be as frank and honest as I can, and tell you with a STRONG suggestion, to avoid this server if you are looking for a PvP server. It is a PvP server, until someone whines, which is 5 seconds after 95% of the people died.

If you like a server run by a spoilt child who will call you non-donators freeloading scum to get you to donate, you've found the right server.

I wouldn't waste your time here, you'll end up getting banned for attacking the only donator (This is a PvP server, but attacking the donator is a no no).

GG Malice you killed your own server by banning the biggest group your server had.

I'm withdrawing myself as well.

Malice (aka octobon) decided to start trashing my friends, and banned them as they questioned a rulling for donators. Simply put, rules against donators were never posted anywhere, so I find that rules were made quite unfittingly. Afterwards, my friends were banned, and the server was shut down. Donators have been overpowered again, and the only care of this server is money. I was told my friend was "trash" for PvPing a donator on a PvP server, and I was told to ban him.

I've been asked unorthodox tasks of that of a moderator and asked to spam this topic thread to get the server more popular, when obviously post milling for this kind of task is against rules and moral judgement.

I put a lot of work into this server as well, so I hate to see it fall so far. The Herd will be going elsewhere.

- P.S. Nothing can be done here without being a donator. Donators are listened to, nobody else. If you want to play here, you're forwarned.

This server used to be a good server. Apparently something changed after a while and Malice decided that only the players who PAY to play his "free to play" server are more important than everyone else. One of the rules is that EE is banned and one of the big draws for donating is access to EE items. Other rules that are apparently unwritten that we should have known is that donators can't be PvP'd on the PvP server and doing anything to a donator that might make the donator angry is something you can be banned for.

It seems odd to be that paying to play on a pvp server would turn it into a non-pvp server basically. I can understand giving people who donate something extra as an incentive but making them basically immune to anything that would make a pvp server fun is kinda not the point.

If you want to play this server then I hope you have money to donate to Malice. If you do then you should have a good time, but if you don't donate then I hope you can abide but all the rules that are unwritten and prepare to tiptoe around anyone with a tag in chat that isn't [bro].

You guys made a mistake posting in this thread with all that low grade pieces of trash you all call posts.

Withdrawing from my server? You were gone the minute you didn't enforce my rules. When you group talked to me on Skype. I told you hands down, and in a very clear voice I might add. SERVER PRIORITY COMES FIRST. This means you drop what you are doing, and help the people who need help. You drop what you are doing, and you fix any problem that show up. And you pair did agree. I remember it clearly.

Today, you guys let me down big time. It was a sloppy situation, and words got confused. However, things will not be taken back. Simulated Puppet.

Did not read the Rules.

It was made very clear that Griefing, Looting, Raiding towns was not allowed.

This is especially true with World Guard Plots, which I give to my Donators. I told him to leave immediately, he did not want to comply, and instead challenge my authority. You guys forgot one big thing here. Let Lingie explain further.

Secondly, its Malice's server. Even if he wanted to enact democracy, its his choice to full control without vote on his server as well. I'm fully comfortable with the way things are being run, and I hope that things continue to run as smooth as they have been. (Given, that Towny stops blowing up in our faces.)

Well explained Lingie, as fickle as you may be now.

I do not tolerate any disrespect to me or my server, or my Donators. Zero Tolerance. I don't care who you are.

SimulatedPuppet wished to try his luck. Got him banned.

This is mostly addressed to lingie: And like a pitiful little child, angry he didn't get his way, you attempted to "break stuff". How pitiful. Like a little childish tantrum. Rather then talk to me like a Real Adult and work things out in civilized conversation. You were a Mod. You could have convinced me to let SimulatedPuppet back on the server with a warning.

About the Donations:

Let me get this really straight for you guys. As you didn't seem to catch my drift through our Skype calls. I do not have the money to run this server. This server is ran on the graces and kindness of the truly dedicated players. The players who love and flock to my ideas, and ultimately don't cause this sort of drama.

In the very first place, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO GRIEF A DONATOR???

These players literally carry the weight of the server on their backs, and the best way you can repay them is by trying to Raid them?

Boy, I'd hate to see how you treat your mothers with that sort of ungratefulness.

The features of my Donators are in question now? Hoho. I'm not even going to go there. Because somewhere along the line, "A token of appreciation" was lost on you fools.

Calling people Leechers. Now this is where shit probably got confusing for you. Riney, and Lingie, as pitiful as you both proved yourselves out to be. There was a bit of miscommunication in that argument on the server. Yes, I did refer to SimulatedPuppet as a Leecher. Although that may have not be morally right, It's just the Goddamn truth. A player who plays and has no intention of contributing is effectively a Leecher.

Let me clarify further.

I was not refering to Riney or Lingie as Leechers.

If you had a bit of common sense, you'd know that calling you leechers would be highly inappropriate. Without your valuable advice and help with the Computer Craft and Marketplace plots, my server would be slightly more boring. Okay.. Sorta more boring. I'll give you that. Therefore your rage fits are all rendered moronically premature and poorly thought out.

There will be no coming back to my server.

Now get the hell off this thread, before a Mod actually gives a shit about what's going down here.

@K. Ross Terribly sorry for this mix up, what is your username. I'll unban you immediately.

PS. If you need your programs, Let me know, I'll give them to you.

I hope that a mod does come to this thread, if this is how you'll act. You just carpet banned an entire faction, even those who did nothing wrong. Hell, i even went in there to help one of the starving players by tossing him a melon.

you reprimand the three of them for their actions, yet you spent a good half of that post just mud-slinging. 'moron', 'child', 'trash'

honestly?

and you piss at Lingie for not having civilized conversation?

if you expect your mods to be acting within protocol, yourself also need to set an example of this. But so far, I'm just seeing you act just like them.

So please, tell me how I deserved a ban, as a neutral member, just because I happened to be under their faction?

That doesn't exactly sound like a very reasonable means to ban.

I hope that a mod does come to this thread, if this is how you'll act. You just carpet banned an entire faction, even those who did nothing wrong. Hell, i even went in there to help one of the starving players by tossing him a melon.

you reprimand the three of them for their actions, yet you spent a good half of that post just mud-slinging. 'moron', 'child', 'trash'

honestly?

and you piss at Lingie for not having civilized conversation?

if you expect your mods to be acting within protocol, yourself also need to set an example of this. But so far, I'm just seeing you act just like them.

So please, tell me how I deserved a ban, as a neutral member, just because I happened to be under their faction?

That doesn't exactly sound like a very reasonable means to ban.

I do hope a mod comes to delete the following posts as well. Problem is we have people who come to these forums rage filled and childish. They come posting in this thread to get some sort of "Last word". Mud slinging? You haven't seen anything yet.

As confusing as the situation was, there was only one Moronic Filth, and he was banned. The children got mad and followed after him.

Now you say you weren't involved, I'll lift the ban on you. And apologize for all the trouble you were mixed in. Something that Lingie probably hadn't told you was he actually went around griefing the server and deleting data. <- Like a Child having a tantrum.

If no, please refrain from posting about this situation again.

@all

The conversation about today's Events and Drama are hereby Closed. I don't want to hear about it again. Try me.

mods aren't the server police. this server post isn't violating any rules that I can see. "being a draconian overlord of the server you own and operate" isn't against any rules, and considering the way we moderate around here, I don't really think that's going to change.

the report feature is for people breaking the forum rules, not hurting your feelings or banning you from the servers they run.

I think the server is one of the best I've seen for a tekkit server this server gives everyone an equal chance to play with a good start there is good donating perks that still keeps the server fair and all around have a great time and the best part is towns it brings people together to get to know eachother! :) -Ashfire909

I think the server is one of the best I've seen for a tekkit server this server gives everyone an equal chance to play with a good start there is good donating perks that still keeps the server fair and all around have a great time and the best part is towns it brings people together to get to know eachother! :) -Ashfire909

Thanks Ash. It's players like you that make server hosting worth it. Sure, you present alot of problems, but it's fine because every time I fix a problem, I get a little better at it.

I can only hope more players like you come to the server, people who are willing to contribute to something they enjoy. To some people, the following statement is an alien statement. But all is well. Have fun Ash.

I think this is on of the best tekkit servers, why? Becuase of the friendly staff, great fun with pvp and make your own towns. Plus I have been looking for a fun server to go on, so my friend "ashfire909" recommended this one. I have had a blast so

far!

Well, how has your stay been so far? Enjoying the server?

Being the best tekkit server is a little too ambitious for my tastes. I'd like to think we're a decent server. I mean, we do put in the work for managing this server. Glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far.

Ok thoughts on this server...

I have been playing this for almost 3 full days. I love the help that the owner gives right away. He just recently had issues with some of the mods he had and let me tell you what. When it started off there was craziness and it only lasted for about an hour after he was aware it was happening. Took them out very fast and was able to fix the world very quickly. On top of that he watches everything that is going on. Had a few players trying to give out other server IP's and was able to clean that up with in minutes of the first post. I really recommend this server to anyone of all ages. The way he put everything together was very timely done. If your searching for a server that challenges you this is one that will put your skills to the test. What I mean by that is you can't just dig down find diamonds you really need to get out there and look for them. same goes for all the rest of the ores and such. Really fun and rewarding to play on this server. For sure will be donating to the server in a few days. Thanks Malice for such a great server and for keeping it clean.!

Mjclone

Ok thoughts on this server...

I have been playing this for almost 3 full days. I love the help that the owner gives right away. He just recently had issues with some of the mods he had and let me tell you what. When it started off there was craziness and it only lasted for about an hour after he was aware it was happening. Took them out very fast and was able to fix the world very quickly. On top of that he watches everything that is going on. Had a few players trying to give out other server IP's and was able to clean that up with in minutes of the first post. I really recommend this server to anyone of all ages. The way he put everything together was very timely done. If your searching for a server that challenges you this is one that will put your skills to the test. What I mean by that is you can't just dig down find diamonds you really need to get out there and look for them. same goes for all the rest of the ores and such. Really fun and rewarding to play on this server. For sure will be donating to the server in a few days. Thanks Malice for such a great server and for keeping it clean.!

Mjclone

Well, you know. I got to take care of all problems that show up. But really, when it comes to harassment, and disrespect, I usually have low tolerance for it. I help when I can, answer questions, fix bugs. But my temper is short. Well, considering that hosting isn't free, I'm quick to hand out bans. Anyway, thanks for playing on the server.

In an attempt to hide the bad reviews this server has gotten Malice is offering diamonds to people who spam this thread.

RN2Om.png

Clearly Malice has no idea about the rules

Asking people to sign posts (No Signing Posts - Your username is already there, it's redundant. Plus it makes you look like a loser. (You might be aloser!) It's also an easy way to tell that you haven't read these rules.)

And others like spamming and bumping. And to be frank Malice, your server sucks because of you, I couldn't care less. I'm just making sure no one else is sucked into your shithole you call a server you money hungry child.

In an attempt to hide the bad reviews this server has gotten Malice is offering diamonds to people who spam this thread.

Someone hasn't read the rules of the forum.

Obviously someone is very butthurt they got banned from the server though. Stalking and trying to dename me and all. At the end of the day, no one cares about your post, and you're still banned. Good stuff.

The above poster is very angry at me because he got banned. But as said before, no one cares.

Signing usernames can be argued. It says don't sign your username. But it says nothing about minecraft usernames, now does it?

Either way Moron, if you feel like you should be a mod, go through proper channels and steps. Don't come to my thread and try to back seat mod. <- Against the Rules.

Even if there is something wrong with how I do things regarding reviews. A Moderator will tell me.

There is no spamming on my thread. All of the above posts are on topic, contributory to the subject at hand. Which is my server.

There is no spam, nor are there any Bumps. Good shit.

Also, Simulated, when you post immature shit like the following statement:

And others like spamming and bumping. And to be frank Malice, your server sucks because of you, I couldn't care less. I'm just making sure no one else is sucked into your shithole you call a server you money hungry child.

It just goes to show how of a butthurt little child you are. You got banned, now you're throwing a tantrum on my thread. Just like the other little children who get banned for doing stupid shit, you're on the very bottom of this list. Now, I'm going to have to tell you to leave this thread and stop Flaming.

To the topic::

Fixed an lagging issue. Didn't seem to throw any error logs though. Simple restart fixed it.

Even if there is something wrong with how I do things regarding reviews. A Moderator will tell me.

bribing people for good reviews is a bad idea. bribing people for reviews that they sign with their username is an even worse idea. if people like your server, they will make positive posts without bribery or coercion.

consider yourself told.

bribing people for good reviews is a bad idea. bribing people for reviews that they sign with their username is an even worse idea. if people like your server, they will make positive posts without bribery or coercion.

consider yourself told.

Now, I understand it's part of the Forum rules and everything, but what is the deal with Signing usernames? I remember a time when signing your posts was done as proper forum etiquette. As I said though it's part of the rules. But what I haven't seen in the rules, is anything about giving incentive for reviews on my server. I read the rule list up and down. Not one word about it.

No what else I didn't see in the Rules, Applications. In fact, I'm certain almost every thread does applications on this Forum. Yes I just checked that, more then 75% of these threads use Staff applications in their threads. And I'm 100% sure that in the Rule boards and Guidelines, even this one;http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/rules-and-guidelines-for-server-posts.24957/

Neglects to mention anything about Applications in threads. Unless you have some private invisible rule board we have to adhere to but cannot see, so with all due respect, I'm not going to change anything.(Also, I can't.. Since the editing button is Gone?)

I'll tell you what though, I'll remove the Signing the username thing, Since it is the only thing that I'm guilty of in your rules. Which is a minor offense, it says.

Now onto the matter with the Children flaming on my thread, are you going to be resolving that soon?

Nothing above is meant to be disrespectful in anyway, I'm just trying to defend my assets.