[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

My application for staff:

Username: MyDiamonz

Do you have Skype? yes

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Hours of your regular online times: Late night PST am EU - Pretty much anytime my other life responsibilities dont take up my time.

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? Leadership skills, previous experience on a tekkit server as a admin, and all around good fun!

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

This is based on the plugins available to me as a mod, and the overall situation. Griefing is multiple things to different people. If its pvp, it isnt griefing, if its destroying a spawn building or another rule breaking then is punishable.

1st - I would speak to both parties involved via party or private msg and get their point of view.

While doing this I would:

2nd - I would swatchdog it - or use any other plugin used to find the server logs for the broken or placed blocks.

3rd - I would exercise appropriate discipline based on the previous griefers history or the servers clearly defined rules; hence, a /jail, /tempban, or ,/ban.

4th - I would, if available, rollback the greifed blocks logs to the timestamp where the griefer began his tormenting actions.

5th I would notify other mods, admins, and the owner of the action taken by me and the response of the victim and perpetrator.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: spike8989

Do you have Skype? Yes (but if you Skype me no video call)

Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Hours of your regular online times:3h to 8h but on holidays 10h to 12 (sometimes I play a different game and watch videos on youtube)

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? serve under your command and make shore that players play by the rules and I have experience from hosting and being admin on a server and I am OK at world edit OK at building and when I hosted and an admin people liked me and i have never Gratified in my life

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

Say to both of them: Greifing is allowed so stop arguing and carry on playing tekkit

but if protection was on it, it mite mean he was hacking or cheated I would ban the player if I was amin but if I was not a admin i would tell staff

P.S. I changed it because the fist time I posted I did not take time but I have now lol

Username: spike8989

Do you have Skype? Yes (but if you Skype me no video call)

Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Hours of your regular online times:3h to 8h but on holidays 10h to 12 (sometimes I play a different game and watchvideos on youtube)

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? serve under your command and make shore that players play by the rules and I have experience from hosting and being admin on a server and I am OK at world edit OK at building and when I hosted and an admin people liked me and i have never Gratified in my life

Say to both of them: Greifing is allowed so stop arguing and carry on playing tekkit

but if protection was on it, it mite mean he was hacking or cheated I would ban the player if I was amin but if I was not a admin i would tell staff

P.S. I changed it because the fist time I posted I did not take time but I have now lol

Hm. Interesting Hours of online time.

Malice when the server turned off and I had to register I lost all the items in my inv

I had a half broken diamond sword, a stone spade , nearly broken sapphire pic, sheers, set of diamond armour, and 11 wool and some other stuff

plz give them back I spent so long mining :(

Malice when the server turned off and I had to register I lost all the items in my inv

I had a half broken diamond sword, a stone spade , nearly broken sapphire pic, sheers, set of diamond armour, and 11 wool and some other stuff

plz give them back I spent so long mining :(

I got you.