[3.1.2]BROVENTURETIME!!![PVP][50-Slots][OPEN][TOWNY,iCONOMY,SLOTS,CUSTOMBIOMES][NOEE]

Malicered

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username:

Deskonhecido

Do you have Skype?

No

Timezone:

Europe/Lisbon

Hours of your regular online times:

~7 or more

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? I love to teach and I'm very doubtfull, when I used to host servers I always had an my eye on new players, I would spend some time watching them if they behaved in the server and I would kindly spend alot of time doing helping them or teaching new people about the diferrent Tekkit mods, so what I would offer the server would be a watchfull eye on new people all the time, I would gladly teach the mods and the server mechanics, also I know used quite alot of convenient plugins i can recommend and help install

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

Banned until further investigation, I have little patience with griefers

Staff Aplication Request

Mattyman2004

yes: jack.astbury3

UK england

UK timezone approx 10am - 10pm daily odd days off

I was previously a admin on a old minecraft server but sadly the server had to be shut down due to not being able to run the owner could not afford it anymore, people have liked me and i am always freindly.

1) Find out if there were any other events towards it

2) Person to blame serves jail time

3) if jail time is not avaible depending on the materials attempt to help the person who suffered

If you like i would love you staff your server and i hope to be working with you very soon. Thank you!

First off, I heard that EE was being thrown away. (EFFIN' YAY.) Also, since I'm on quite frequently, I figured I'd throw out an application for mod staff. I can say that I've offered a lot of help with command help, and getting players moving forward, rather then back. I'm not a person to look to intentionally greif, and the only "greifing" I've done on this server was to raid inactive player locations around the world. (Wasn't too much to be found, but it felt like Fallout, and was quite entertaining. :3)

Username: Lingie

Do you have Skype? No.

Timezone: UTC -5, U.S. Eastern Time

Hours of your regular online times: Currently, an waking hour that I'm awake and not doing something related to school, or getting a bite to eat.

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? I'm fair, and take my notes. I don't like taking action until I'm clear on what happened, or at least clear enough with the information provided to take action.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?

(I'd rather that this from its first steps, to try to take the right actions. I'll go from the start of the argument.) First things first, SEPERATE THE PLAYERS. Get them to stop arguing, and allow the server to go on. Jail them if you must, if able. Get the stories from players that may have been around, and aquire sufficient notes on the matter.

To fix the problem, there wouldn't be much I could do, other then report it to the higher power to take action if need be, or provide resources to assist with the reconstruction of their property.

Knowing this server though, if it wasn't a glitch or bug that was exploited, there wouldn't be any action to take other then to get the two players to stop fighting. If they cannot accept the fact that they didn't protect their structures with Towny (WHICH IS VERY MUCH ENABLED) then, they shouldn't be making a scene about it.

First off, I heard that EE was being thrown away. (EFFIN' YAY.) Also, since I'm on quite frequently, I figured I'd throw out an application for mod staff. I can say that I've offered a lot of help with command help, and getting players moving forward, rather then back. I'm not a person to look to intentionally greif, and the only "greifing" I've done on this server was to raid inactive player locations around the world. (Wasn't too much to be found, but it felt like Fallout, and was quite entertaining. :3)

Username: Lingie

Do you have Skype? No.

Timezone: UTC -5, U.S. Eastern Time

Hours of your regular online times: Currently, an waking hour that I'm awake and not doing something related to school, or getting a bite to eat.

What can you offer the server as a Moderator? I'm fair, and take my notes. I don't like taking action until I'm clear on what happened, or at least clear enough with the information provided to take action.

(I'd rather that this from its first steps, to try to take the right actions. I'll go from the start of the argument.) First things first, SEPERATE THE PLAYERS. Get them to stop arguing, and allow the server to go on. Jail them if you must, if able. Get the stories from players that may have been around, and aquire sufficient notes on the matter.

To fix the problem, there wouldn't be much I could do, other then report it to the higher power to take action if need be, or provide resources to assist with the reconstruction of their property.

Knowing this server though, if it wasn't a glitch or bug that was exploited, there wouldn't be any action to take other then to get the two players to stop fighting. If they cannot accept the fact that they didn't protect their structures with Towny (WHICH IS VERY MUCH ENABLED) then, they shouldn't be making a scene about it.

I'd like further information on this Form.

What is your gender?

Do you have any skills in the following Plugins: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials

Would you be willing to get Skype?

Do you have any experience in building?

Male.

I know WorldEdit and Essentials very well. Each, I've run in several of my own servers, and had friends add to theirs for our use. (Which, ended up being just me, most times. xD) WorldGuard, I've not touched on, but I'm a quick learner.

If Skype is a requirement, I don't mind getting it. I've used it before.

As for building, I /prefer/ to stay exclusive to Survival mode these days, but I've done my fair share of spawn area, starting town, and other building setups. Mind you, I'm slightly ambitious at times, and I might get over my head with something every once in a while.

Username:

Goldmine

Do you have Skype?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Hours of your regular online times:

around 2-3 hours a day

What can you offer the server as a Moderator?

I have been a moderator on two other servers and have also owned my own server. I understand the amount of work that every staff member has to go through and the lack of building time that comes with being a mod. I've dealt with many griefing situation and even a few hacker problems (hackers trying to take down the server). I also know many anti-grief plugins and how they work.

I make sure that indeed this player broke the other players block. I check it out to make sure that it was that specific player (using big brother, or checking logs). I then approach the player and ask him about it, depending on how he responds I would ban him for a specific time period or banned him for life. I would also make sure he has not griefed any other player, and would help the player rebuild what he destroyed.

Male.

I know WorldEdit and Essentials very well. Each, I've run in several of my own servers, and had friends add to theirs for our use. (Which, ended up being just me, most times. xD) WorldGuard, I've not touched on, but I'm a quick learner.

If Skype is a requirement, I don't mind getting it. I've used it before.

As for building, I /prefer/ to stay exclusive to Survival mode these days, but I've done my fair share of spawn area, starting town, and other building setups. Mind you, I'm slightly ambitious at times, and I might get over my head with something every once in a while.

I will be considering this application.

Username: Bigguybail

Do you have Skype?: No I have vent. Plus my mic is broken.

Timezone: GMT + 9.30

Hours of your regular online times: Wont be active much on the weekdays, School yes I know (I hate school :P)

What can you offer the server as a Moderator?: I will offer much more then responsibility but to make the server stand out in the list and make this a Very, Very great server, By the way I am Mod on another (minecraft) Server: Godworld.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?: Victim: Why Did you destroy my good factory!

theif: Haahhahaha Well Thanks for the diamonds!! Mod: Bigguybail: Please dont destroy other players creations (Also if this server has /jail well /jail theif 20day) If not ill give him a fair warning and make him rebuild.

Username: Bigguybail

Do you have Skype?: No I have vent. Plus my mic is broken.

Timezone: GMT + 9.30

Hours of your regular online times: Wont be active much on the weekdays, School yes I know (I hate school :P)

What can you offer the server as a Moderator?: I will offer much more then responsibility but to make the server stand out in the list and make this a Very, Very great server, By the way I am Mod on another (minecraft) Server: Godworld.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem?: Victim: Why Did you destroy my good factory!

theif: Haahhahaha Well Thanks for the diamonds!! Mod: Bigguybail: Please dont destroy other players creations (Also if this server has /jail well /jail theif 20day) If not ill give him a fair warning and make him rebuild.

Hahaha this is a very interesting one.

Username:Paperbat12

Do you have Skype?Yes, MinecraftFushion

Timezone:Eastern European

Hours of your regular online times:About 8 hours

What can you offer the server as a Moderator?I can help all people on the server if they have problems,Make sure people don't grief, Fix griefed things and do everything to keep server steady.

You see two players arguing. You go to investigate and learn that one of the players has destroyed one of the other's creation? What are the steps you take to fix the problem? Might Kick the player off the server, Tell them to help rebuild the house also (While i help too)

This server is Great! No Lag,Great staff and lots of great things to do! I've already recommended this to alot of people!

Thanks, The Only staff is myself, but I really really take out my time to help all of my players out. I really have a Older Brother outlook on it. I give helping hands and advice, and get annoyed by disrespect. All and all, I view my self as an above average Admin. When ever a bug appears, I quickly take care of the problem. When ever player issues arise, I make fair decisions with all parties in mind. And I take pride in these very words that I type. They aren't fake.

Thanks for the review buddy!

username:failepic895

do you have skype: yes failepic895

timezone:gmt

hours of online time: 2 to 3 hours a day

what can i offer the server as moderator: knowladge and ability to handle different situations and compassion to the players

i see two players fighting and i discover one has destroyed the others stuff. What do i do?: kick the greifer and help the victim of the greif fix his stuff