lololol JAY READ

SexyAdmin

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he mention he is a conspirator communist who hates America? Also he is 14 and his dad does "intallegants" for Britain. Speaking of Britain, they are becoming the 53rd state according to him.

Nah, he has a vulgarity our soviet doesn't have. He's not our guy.

This is actually not uncommon. As previously noted "EVERYBODY HATES JAY LOLOL"

But no, definitely not labigcheese. Too many epithets, not enough complaining about fascism.

No mention of concepts like "Mother land", "Karl Marx", "Government conspiracy" and "Communism", of which he seemed very fond.

• Moderators

So much has happened that i missed alot on this forum. Damn real life and parties that demand my presence!

Hm. I was hoping it would be another confession of true love. This was significantly less interesting.

Please tell me your serious and you have a link to a thread where a OP confesses his love for you. :D

That would be alot more interesting to read than this shit thread

Who does the OP mean with everyone? I don't hate you Jay? and why the heck would I hate you or every other cool person here?

You see, the center of the galaxy is probably a black hole, and this black hole must have a so gigantic mass that every opinion within it's gravity range (The whole galaxy) is curved toward it. Since OP is the center of the galaxy, if he hates Jay?, every opinion in the galaxy is to be curved toward his, making that, effectively, "Everybody hates Jay?". Of course, inter-stellar entities such as us aren't subjugated by this gravitational field, however immense it might be. The conclusion of this is that we aren't actually anybody, we're practically nonexistent within this plane of existence.

Or, OP is a troll. But that's unlikely, isn't it?

Wow. I'm looking at this thread trying to find some commonsense in it. First off, not Everybody hates Jay?. That's physically impossible due the amount of people in on planet earth. Secondly, ummm... Randomly Calling people racist is just... I get enough of that from the ***** in my school. Lastly, why do dicks and sex always seem to come up in almost every argument? Wait, I'm sorry, this isn't an argument is a ton of defenders Vs. one offender.

I'm still waiting for an answer as to why it's called 'The Whale Box'.

Somehow, I don't even think the mods know. I believe it is one of the admins to made up all of the names of the threads. While we're at it, anyone want to have a PAINs Slugfest?