Official DJ Turntable, T-Shirt, & Water Strainer Megathread

Cheap Shot

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a few interesting stats with you all. We get people from all over the world here who all have different interests and opinions. Many come to these forums in search of different things. Fixes for bugs, gameplay help, or even just a quality community to hang out in.

This thread is for those who come here searching for a different grail. This thread is for the DJ Turntable, T-Shirt, and Water Strainer enthusiasts that patron our forums!

3.56% of incoming traffic come to these forums in search of "tekki tees"

0.85% of incoming traffic come to these forums in search of "technic 1200"

Just enough people have expressed interest in water strainers to cause commercial interests to target us for possible water strainer opportunities.

We would like to celebrate those users and encourage their interest in such diverse topics! While those percentages may seem small, understand that technic gets a very large amount of traffic. So more people may be interested in DJ equipment then you might think!

In the spirit of making these forums a great and relevant place for everyone who visits, allow me to take the time to show my gratitude for their patronage and help them reach their destinations.

[img width=500]

www.http://tekkitees.com/

For all your Tekki Tee needs! They'll be launching new tees with their tekki launcher this February! Last Month! Creative minds only!

kVUvt.jpg

http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_electronics/technics_dj/prod_intro_sl1200mk2.asp

Technics DJ turntables! They're doing amazing things with quartz these days.

p9LSK.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/RSVP-Precision-Pierced-Stainless-Steel-Colander/dp/B000BUDDVM/ref=pd_sim_k_27

Pick yourself out an industrial metal water strainer today. You'll never find yourself trapped in a messy situation with too much water in the way ever again! Filters out all unwanteds! I can see what the big draw is. This is what's missing from my life as well.

3gNHH.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/SHURflo-255-325-Barb-Swivel-Strainer/dp/B002XM5GHA/ref=sr_1_20?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1331192352&sr=1-20

And don't worry if the former strainer wasn't what you were after. For the discrete male forums user, I have you covered. Shhh, Feel free to click this link and it will be our little secret. Spice up your bedroom with the "Barb Swivel Nut Strainer". Don't be afraid to admit you want more from life. We're here to meet your needs.

I hope this covers all those stray users who have been searching for their desires here in vain. This is now the megathread for all of you. Don't be shy, speak up and lets talk about your T-Shirt DJ Water Management interests!

Also going to be selecting "Announce topic" just to see what it does.

omg please ban me

edit:

Obviously i wasn't serious about banning me but i kinda don't mind it if you ban me but i also kinda do

I mean i am so sowwy pwease dont ban me! pweeeaaase! pwety pweaasee!

edit 2:

I somehow have the feeling that i am gonna get banned for real, but i don't regret anything!

Technics turntables are the BEST turn tables on the market. No digital readout can give you the accuracy of an analog visual display system ONLY mastered my Technics. Newer tables, like Numark, are visually more attractive to many, but we don't go to "watch" a DJ's gear.. we go to listen to what that DJ and his gear can produce.

So, since I'm a very opinionated individual AND you happened to bring up a subject I have been interested in since I was a teen... I figured I'd throw my two nicks in.

omg please ban me

edit:

Obviously i wasn't serious about banning me but i kinda don't mind it if you ban me but i also kinda do

I mean i am so sowwy pwease dont ban me! pweeeaaase! pwety pweaasee!

edit 2:

I somehow have the feeling that i am gonna get banned for real, but i don't regret anything!

what

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...