[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

In Game Name: pie113

Activity level: when I can

My best building: probably a large wall

Newb achiev: be a good member of the community

for everyone: tekkit's a great mod pack, don't like pvp, and the great gift of free will

extra comments: I hope to be a member of the community.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: Liamdoghead

Your Age: 17

How often are you planning on playing: I play around 5+ hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A skyrim inspired village along with a fully functional free for all arena with a post apocalyptic theme.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Hoping to make new friends as well as have some fun doing so.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: From what i read it seems you guys are a nice friendly community that also knows what their doing. Got some cool builds as well!

Additional Comments:I'm quite handy with redstone been watching etho for a long time now :)

Your In Game Name: Dezlan

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: I'm in college at the moment, but probably no less than two hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Large harbor with ships, full castle and fully automated firearms company.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm hoping to meet new, awesome people that I can hang out with and just chat. I've been really into Tekkit for quite a while. I hope to get started with tekkit again and help out where I can.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I've been looking for a friendly server where I can hang out and chat. I'm pretty easy to get along with and eager to help out wherever I can.

Additional Comments: Thanks, and see you later. -Dez

Your In Game Name: Cortanis

Your Age: 25

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I like to build player useful structures that are open for general use. I hate stairs... teleporters all the way. :P

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm looking for a new server to play on regularly. My current one is constantly down and a lot of red power doesn't work.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The level of freedom. But no seriously.... I hate the level of banned and not working items on other servers.

Additional Comments: I plan on setting up a server access lava cell feeder chest for server use to tap into for geothermal power.

Sorry Frequenter, I was out of state these past couple days. To clarify on the whole revenge sequence, I follow the server rules, and will usually just prank or trick them into teleporting to PVP when they have many diamonds. If you do not feel safe with either of these, I'd be happy to play it safe and get approval from a moderator or admin. Honestly, It's not a common occurrence, and if I had any reason to be mad, I would tell an op of some rank. If you give me a chance on the server like you were considering, you wouldn't catch me dead griefing or stealing unless it was on a server that allowed that. I would swear that by anything, and I just ask that you give me a chance Frequenter.

On a side note, if you respond, I'm having surgery in less than two weeks and need to study for taking my mid-term exams a little early, so I don't know when I'll net be on. Happy Post-Thanksgiving Week everyone! :)

Your In Game Name: Aayom

Your Age: 19

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Well I did build an automatic factory that produced nukes and I was pretty proud or at least before I blew up my factory :o

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I would like to play with friendly people and I would like to rebuild my nuke factory :D

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It's whitelisted and private and hopefully friendly.

Additional Comments: As you said... I LOVE CAKE

Your In Game Name: Wheemango

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: whenever I'm off work and not with my GF (who also plays Tekkit)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: An automatic Solar Array Factory and MFSU factory in the same building

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Ive been roaming between server for a while now, had a good one, then people nuked the HELL out of it, have been looking for a new home ever since, i dont mind starting over, i just hope it doesnt end up the same way.

Additional Comments: Ill be posting my GF's Application below this one

Your In Game Name: HelleBelle

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: Whenever Wheemango is on

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Helped him with the above factory

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Im a builder, i always try to make whatever i build as aesthetically pleasing as possible. was part of that server that got nuked, and share the mindset with Whee that i dont want that to happen again.

Additional Comments: Neither of us have been banned

Your In Game Name: Dragon_sl4y3r

Your Age:21

How often are you planning on playing:daily 2-6 hours

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:A Mining facility with quaries that will lead to a factory that will smelt everything automaticly and store it self

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:A nice community without being griefed and having to hide underground

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:It seems like the best server ive seen in a long time nothings disabled but bad stuff it seems ive found a server were i dont have to hide and always get griefed

Additional Comments: i have never been banned once. im very friendly. i like to chat.

Your In Game Name: JasonMc1612

Your Age:19

How often are you planning on playing:when I can(hour a day maybe)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Mage tower...it was amazing :P

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:Looks fairly awesome to be fair!

Additional Comments:

Your In Game Name: Mr_Pivot

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: at least 1 hour a day(but probably more :P)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: (partially)Computercraft controlled factory

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Make more computercraft controlled contraptions, preferably with other players. Help other players with their builds.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like playing on a small server. Have been looking around for a "mature" server and this one is the best I have found so far.

Your In Game Name: Pugg138

Your Age: 42

How often are you planning on playing: 2 to 4 hrs a day and more on Sunday and Mondays

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I have built a safe 2030EU nuke reactor

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To make friends and have fun with them and help anyone I can

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I am looking for a server that I can build what I want and have fun with people. I want to play with people that are willing the help each other out and not just play on a server by my self (I can do that in a single player game)

Additional Comments: I have only been playing for about 3 weeks but I have been watching youtube videos mostly "Tekkit with Duncan". If I don't know how to build something I know how to use the internet and find out how.

The pics look awsome and I would love to be apart of stuff like that.

Your In Game Name:Robvdheijden

Your Age:21

How often are you planning on playing:To be honest i dont know yet if i enjoy the server a few hours a day probably.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: a server with a nice community without too much trouble of griefers or with the most enjoyable mods disabled.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: i have been looking for a server with a mature community that isnt too big. and this server immediatly stands out from all the other servers.

Additional Comments:

Your In Game Name: helixdrago65

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: about a year now

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: complete replica of the jaffa cake factory and a VERY compact solar panel factory

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:i am hoping to be trusted on this server and overall have a lo of fun with myself and others

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because it is one of the only true free servers out there that allow you to go beyond what normal servers allow you to do

Additional Comments:I hope you consider adding me and i play for about 2 and a half hours a day

Your In Game Name: RsAndrewf

Your Age: 22

How often are you planning on playing: At least 1-2 hours a day on days that I work, and on my days off 4-5+ hours.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: In the last tekkit server I played, I made a 9x9 room that held 9 Geothermal Generators, all of which were powered by Buildcraft and 1 Energy Condenser that was producing lava cells and powering 5 MFSU's

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A frame quarry.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I'm mature, and laid back, I don't start problems, and I treat everyone the same unless they wrong me. Playing tekkit SMP is one of my favorite things to do at the moment, and I can bring alot of knowledge of the mods to the server. Out of all the tekkit mods, I have the most experience in EE2, having completed all the crafting recipes on numerous servers, and my ssp world. After EE2, I have a great amount of knowledge when it comes to IC2, having crafted/used nearly everything that mod has to offer.

Additional Comments: I would've added more to the previous section but I didn't want it going on too long, I know about all the major mods in the tekkit pack.

Your In Game Name: Leneos

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing:

Every day a couple of hours

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

A neat huge mage-tower and medieval world

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:

It seems like it has a good community and friendly staff

Additional Comments:

I'm 18 years old and i would consider myself a creative and active minecraft player. I'm playing since alpha and i had built a whole medieval world... My save was lost and now i got just an early-state copy with one big tower and the layout for a village. I could make some screens of the tower if you want.

I played a lot of Tekkit already and have some experience.

I Would appreciate to hear from you and hope to get the chance of being a member of your server.

Sincerely, Leneos

Your In Game Name: Gunreaper

Your Age:14

How often are you planning on playing: Whenever I can get away from my other games and other servers so about 15 mins- 1hr a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My airship all resources collected in survival and the only non legit thing I used was fly because otherwise it would of been impossible xD

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I just want to have a good time on the server, hopefully it won't crash every 5 minutes like other servers

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because it looks friendly, nice and it looks like it is well managered :3

Additional Comments: I've been playing tekkit for quite a while, and know quite a bit about it.

Your In Game Name: jacobthing

Your Age: 13 (don't worry i'm not one of thoose imature 13 year olds)

How often are you planning on playing: Daily, about 1-6 hours

For exsperienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A fully automated village that suited me and my four other friends

For new players, what you are hoping to achieve on Verve: A fully protected and somewhat automated forcefield protected dome with reinforced stone as walls and overall strong house that will supply me and my 3 or more friends supplied with safty and comfort.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Many other servers thrive off of having EE2, IC2, and BC2 deleted or almost nothing left but ruins of what bueatiful mods they are, me and my friends if they get accepted have been looking for a server for about 3-5 months now for tekkit and at first it was about nothing but now we have a growing thirst to find one and this one seems to fit everything we see in a server and this seems like a server that doesn't go off of perfect. Instead perfect goes off of this server, Verve.

Additional Comment: I was one of the people that played industrialcraft almost as soon as it came out, thus i know what I am doing and have gained knoledge of the other mods, never stop learning. i am still learning more about thoose mods when bored and not in my studys of school. Hope to join and my goal idealy is to become part of the staff if the server amazes me as mutch as the information about it does. ~ If i do get accepted, thanks hope to repay the favor to you :3!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons