[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

And the server should be reported for stating false info. It says there are no banned items, you have dark matter pedastal and watch of flowing time banned :/

One, Those item's aren't widely used. Two, Those item's aren't fully banned, they can be obtained by donating (Minimum of $2.09 [u.S. Currency].) It can also be obtained by an tekkit exploit, which I wont state here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If youre looking for a server with a friendly community, this is not the one.

umar no offence but i dont think i would be wise to take a non-neutral jugment sway my entire veiw point on any subject you seem to be a victome of surcomstance and misunder standing there for you would think the entire community or somone important on the server is out to get you i dont know your sitchuation nor do i care i merely wish to join a server and not witness a soap opra

One, Those item's aren't widely used. Two, Those item's aren't fully banned, they can be obtained by donating (Minimum of $2.09 [u.S. Currency].) It can also be obtained by an tekkit exploit, which I wont state here.
please read this im beging you on me knee

(un-ban aplication)

Name: Johnywxz

Why did u get banned?: i accidentaly destroyed someones house with em catalyst i ddi know it was there i tried to even fix it!

When did get banned?:in ast summer dont remember the date

do u swear to not grief anymore make mistakes?: i SWEAR all me life i will do me best to keep using normal tools not EE

IM REALLY SORRY silli I DIDID WANT TO DO IT pleas accept me

This is where i ask for a reserved stall right?

or only applications?

On the website, Sillicraftgaming.enjin.com

Minecraft Name: augdawn

Do you have any bans on record? nope!

If so, Why?

I'll probably be able to play about 2-3 hours a day. Maybe longer now that I'm on break from school.

Whitelisted.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:fofman

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: To have a good time with some new people and show of my skills on tekkit.

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: i would be playing 3-4 hours a day after i get back from work and 5-6 hours on weekend.

thx brad