[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

IGN: Captainsparkeiy ( it is an i not L)

minecraft/tekkit exp: pretty good, know alot about most mods in tekkit.

extra info: i love tekkit + i watch yogscast and really i dont like vinilla minecraft compared to tekkit. i would love to join your server and help and have fun.

P.S thanks if you let me join.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-ScoutEvil

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I've Played Minecraft for a year and a halve now, and tekkit for a few months, really want to see what good tekkit multiplayer has to offer.

Extra information is always appreciated:-I hate. greifing

IGN: D_net

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Playing single player for about a year now, mostly in weekends.

Extra information is always appreciated:Like to give a try at multiplayer, upside, haven't been banned yet anywhere ;)

Hey Guys!

couple of updates for ya!

First of all I'm glad to announce that there will soon be an opportunity for all AntzMine players to vote on things we can change for the server. This has been widely requested as the server as it stands is pretty safe when it comes to protections, and players are requesting to use blocks which we can not guarantee will be entirely safe.

As it stands, when the polls are completed we will of course need to research into ways that we can ensure everyone is happy, and making a compromise between the server rules, and the players.

Ello Guys!

Okay seeing as it's the most asked question when a new player joins the server I feel it'll be beneficial to post it here for you all to see!

BANNED ITEM LIST:

http://www.antzmine.com/banneditems.html

this is the up to date list of all of the items we have tested and banned in game.

Thank you all for your fantastic support for the server, and i hope you will understand why we have banned these items.

Branded if you read this I'm going to tell you why I have not been on the server, for some reason my tekkit will not update and because of that i cannot come on to the server, i am doing everything to try update to 3.1.2 but everything I try doesn't work.

As soon as you read this plz if possible tell me how to fix this, I hope you read this because I really miss the server. :(

IGN: Zebra_Zone

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I have been playing minecraft since the release of beta version, but i am new to tekkit and have only been playing for a few weeks.

Extra information is always appreciated: I know the basics of IC2 and BC2 but that's it. I like learning new things, especially if it could lead to making awesome things on tekkit. I've never been banned and don't plan on doing so.

Thanks

Branded if you read this I'm going to tell you why I have not been on the server, for some reason my tekkit will not update and because of that i cannot come on to the server, i am doing everything to try update to 3.1.2 but everything I try doesn't work.

As soon as you read this plz if possible tell me how to fix this, I hope you read this because I really miss the server. :(

Hi Knight. I'm not sure if I am allowed to give out minecraft server website address so I'll ask a moderator here if I can or not. I could help you there to resolve your problem but I would suggest asking in these forums too as its the perfect place to get the best information.

If a moderator could confirm please if I can put my website which is mostly minecraft forums

Zebra_Zone, kristapsl and MrPattyPants. Thank you and welcome to AntMine.

IGN:- Kevv

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Played minecraft since a little before alpha, tekkit for around a year now. I'm fairly versed in all the basics of tekkit and most of the more advanced stuff as well.

Extra information is always appreciated:- Mature staff sounds great, I am growing tired of power-abusing/immature admins. I love to help and was admin of a server which unfortunately was shut down by the owners for a while and loved helping people out.

Thanks!

DR_Creeple. I googled DNS techpack and it sounds intriguing. I will take a proper look this weekend and see if it can help our server. Thank you and welcome to AntzMine.

DuhBossMeme and bricemoyer. Your both have 1 ban recorded but the details are a little vague so you have both been accepted. Please remember that you will be put on a trial period to see how you behave on our server. Thank you

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons