[3.1.2] FuryTekkit [PvE] [15 Slots] [PEX, Essentials] No Banned Blocks!

Graziservers

• IGN:ben8526
  • Skype(optional):benjamin26331 or dingo
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 7.5
  • Time Zone:West cost
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? Like 3 or 4 hour
  • The build you are most proud of? The exact replica of the Resident evil Manor.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because i think that small servers are better not as much people griefing or smashing up the landscape. Also a smaller community is just better in my opinion.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: Jackhardy2
  • Skype(optional): Bthelee11 (or you can ask me for my email and i'll pm it to you)
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9-10 (i've been playing tekkit for about a year now and have experience with just about all the mods
  • Time Zone: -6 GMT (US central time)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4 hours every day. weekends 5-6 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? Built a giant factory that was meant for processing ores. Quarries underneath for thousands and thousands of blocks, and everything was automated into making bars of every ingot in the game
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? A smaller server with none of the blocks which won't limit me to what i have in mind to build if i do get accepted (nothing destructive) Plus, with a smaller community, it means i can get to know the people on the server better and build with the whole community instead of only a fraction of it

• IGN:Monkey_Fish5
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone:London
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2 to 4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? A JoeyCave!
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Its privite, Tekkit and my friend is on there.

• IGN:neodea7h
  • Skype(optional):neodea7h
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8
  • Time Zone: stafford england
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day?well i have a good few hours per each day that i am free, it ranges from 5 to 8
  • The build you are most proud of? well i got really bored one day, and deiced to build a full automated home, so even the cooking of the food was auto mated, and all i had to do was stand where i built a throne of sorts and food was deliverd to me, of course i had a few bugs i had to work out, but that was just timing, and that became a pain, so i made it a button selection, and it worked properly. In detail, i had a storage level under the house, with about 10 black hole chests for food, i then had power flowers on the top of my house, using redstone engines to pump it all down to the house of which it was cooked then moved into the chests, you press the button and i comes to you. their is more, but i dont want to over fill this box :P
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? becuase i love tekkit, and i love to have a place to build

• IGN: Eastar1
  • Tekkit experience: 7
  • Time zone: GMT+1 (Hungary)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? - 4 - 5 Hours. Maybe more :)
  • The build you are most proud of? - The Estate - With automated multireactor system, automated cropmatron, oil rig, refinery, ect...
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? - Because in the description you mentioned "No Banned Items". So far I played only 2 servers, and in both there were banned items, that prevented me to build what I planned. (the oil rig and refinery, never worked becouse of the banned tank carts, and the reactors had timing bugs too since I couldn't use world anchors) So I really really hope there are no banned items here.

• IGN: schilcote
  • Skype(optional): None at the moment.
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 0x0A
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? - 1-4 hours (I can get pretty wrapped up in a build...)
  • The build you are most proud of? - Hmm... maybe the super-secret hidden frame door into one of my houses. Can't think of any that stand out very well right now. I also made an entire adventure map on my own, so there's that. Von Neumann Turtles are a close runner-up, though I never actually completed those.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? - 'Cos of the loose restrictions, not having PVP, and 'cos there was a huge griefing problem on the last server I frequented. And really, what's the point of building automated systems if you can't have chunkloaders?

EDIT:

By the way, not to be a stickler, but technically what you have under "server IP" is not, in fact, an IP address. What you have there is a domain name, which is different in the same way that your name is different from your house address. "Server Address" is correct terminology for either one.

• IGN: t195
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 9.5
  • Time Zone: GMT -8 (west coast USA)
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? not a lot daily but I would love to have a place like this to play on my free time and on weekends
  • The build you are most proud of? I played on a small private server similar to this and single handedly built a massive nether base as like a nether safe ghast-proof spawn area. they consisted of massive space-needle like towers connected by long hallways and I was really proud of the outcome because it did take me a really long time. I usually like to plant a home far away and quietly use EE (because it's frowned upon..) to get a bunch of mats to build stuff like that to help out others and beautify the server. not that I don't make a lot of tekkit machines but I do prefer to build.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? continuing from there I just want to have a fun place to build and on a quiet, whitelisted server like this I think I would be able to do that.

• IGN: MarMigs and MRrakanar (my friend)
  • Skype(optional): I'd rather give it by PM or ingame
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6 (both)
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 1 to 8 hours depends
  • The build you are most proud of? of my automated furnace in another server
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? Because it has EE and looks very good!

• IGN: Master_Mushroom
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 6-7
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? As much as I can, about 2 or 3 hours maybe.
  • The build you are most proud of? Japanese style castle.
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think the server is right for me because I like servers with no banned items and white listed servers like this one are quite hard to find so that's why I like this server.

IGN: Monkey_Fish5

Tekkit Experience: 7

Timezone:GMT

I would play 2-5 hours a day

I made an adventure map which has about 4 hours of gameplay on solo

It looks amazing, it is pve, Tekkit and my friend is on there.

• IGN: amit8722
  • Skype(optional):i'll give you ingame
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):8.5
  • Time Zone: GMT +2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? i build a huge base underground
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i would like to join the server because i want to play a clear tekkit, without all that banned items thing and just enjoy tekkit how is supposed to be played :)

• IGN: VainEyal
  • Skype(optional): i will give you ingame
  • Tekkit experience(1-10):7.5
  • Time Zone: GMT +2
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 3-4 hours
  • The build you are most proud of? i build a huge base underground
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? i would like to join the server because i want to play a clear tekkit, without all that banned items thing and just enjoy tekkit how is supposed to be played :)

• IGN: jdawg11111
  • Skype(optional):well i dont really want to post it on the forums

Tekkit experience(1-10):2 ish i i never really lerend how to build or use the machines

• Time Zone:Pacific
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? As much as possible with school and homework
  • The build you are most proud of? none realy cause of me tekkit experice
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? well you cant get griefed but there is PvP so it sounds really fun
  • also if i dont make it in can you tell me please because i dont want to wait a while thinking i still mihgt get in if yo havent replied yet

• IGN: danny_delmax1
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8-9
  • Time Zone: UTC -5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-5 hours, depends on the day
  • The build you are most proud of? Turtle quarry called "Diamond hunter" link : http://pastebin.com/r7fmGD4r - Currently my only turtle program, I normally use computers
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think the server is right for me because i enjoy tekkit at its core: building huge frame machines, building automatic farms, and programming in lua. I enjoy making frame machines, trying new things, and experimenting with new builds all the time. I enjoy the lack of banned items, as it allows me to make frame machine controlled by a computer, and keep my frame planes loaded. I also know someone on the server, Eastar1.

IGN: Monkey_Fish5

Tekkit Experience: 7

Timezone:GMT

I would play 2-5 hours a day

I made an adventure map which has about 4 hours of gameplay on solo

It looks amazing, it is pve, Tekkit and my friend is on there.

What's the adventure map called? I might think about playing it if I can access it online? :)

• IGN: danny_delmax1
  • Skype(optional):
  • Tekkit experience(1-10): 8-9
  • Time Zone: UTC -5
  • How much time do you plan on playing per day? 2-5 hours, depends on the day
  • The build you are most proud of? Turtle quarry called "Diamond hunter" link : http://pastebin.com/r7fmGD4r - Currently my only turtle program, I normally use computers
  • Why do you think our server is right for you? I think the server is right for me because i enjoy tekkit at its core: building huge frame machines, building automatic farms, and programming in lua. I enjoy making frame machines, trying new things, and experimenting with new builds all the time. I enjoy the lack of banned items, as it allows me to make frame machine controlled by a computer, and keep my frame planes loaded. I also know someone on the server, Eastar1.

This guy is good. We have worked on a lot of project together.