[3.1.2]Harsh World![PvP][30 slots][Factions][No Quantun,RM, or Gem Chestplate][Spleef Arena]

BasarasV

I'm thinking ive put alot of work into this server and ive helped a fair few people out.

I'd like to be able to help out a little more.... so here goes;

IGN- Durex_tears

Age- 18 (19 in 2 weeks or something?)

Name- Brock

How long have you been on harsh?- uhhh 2months? O_o

server reputation- umm at the moment id say about a 6, i mean i did accidently blow up GWharrisons base, but ive been giving those guys TONNES of stuff to rebuild. and i frequently give out items to help new players start. ;)

Okay so i dont have any "situation" questions/templates so here a little something something on what i'd do as a mod;

I'd basically just welcome new players and help them out ect, and if anyone was to excessively swear/spam the chat i would first warn them of a mute, second 5-10 minute mute dependant on the severity of their actions and thirdly temp ban. (6 hours). If the player then returned and caused more problems i would double the ban (12 hours) ect after the third ban (24 hours) I would then perm ban (After discussing the issue with Bas or jetters first ofcourse)

If i was to Find anyone excessivley breaking the rules, i would insta ban for a few hours before speaking to the admins about the issue.

An example of why i could be a decent mod is the time when i helped fatman catch that dude who was duping/threating to hack the server and break it.

Thanks for your time in reading this guys.

Oh and on a side note we've been slack on the shop lately, ( It is a BIG job) but i am going away for the weekend and expect to finish it off when i return.

As always, great work on the server keep it up!

-Durex.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN- spartan129398.

Age- 14.

Name- Andrew.

How long have i been on Harsh? 4 months.

Server reputation- everyone likes me(that i am aware of).

I love to help out players whenever i can. I play tekkit as often as i can (very often).I would act as my role would be needed. I know how to play tekkit more than the average player been playing tekkit for two years. i hope you make me an mod. you do a great job of keeping the server up and people happy on it. Thank you for your time -spartan129398

I am Bnagalboy

my age is 13

ive been on harsh curtly 5 fun filled days

i love to help people with stuff that they do

I like to come up with ideas for my stuff and other stuff

I think it is best to report to an admin when i know someone is cheating

i play tekkit everyday now

ive played for almost a your (on the day of this being posted)

I am not known by players that much i do know a few such as zol and val

you do a great job running this server and i hope that i can help with anyting Thankyou Banagalboy

Spiral the servers been running smooth and the spleef plugin no longer lags. Banagleboy we usually only let people be mod if you e been on the server for at least a month but I can see you being a mod in the future. Spartan good application and I think you will be a mod.also durex tears how's the new spawn shop going. Hope to see all of you on soon.

Moderator application

1. ign:

2. How old are you?

3. how long have you been playing on Harsh World?

4. Past servers where you were a moderator/admin?

5. What is your time zone?

Scenario Testing

1. A player is excessively swearing. What do you do?

2. A player is greifing spawn. What do you do?

3. A player is threatening to hack the server and shut it down what do you do?

4. A player raided you. What do you do?

5. Another moderator has banned a player for no reason. What do you do?

To become moderator you have to get a vote from jeters_belly and basarasv!

Spiral the servers been running smooth and the spleef plugin no longer lags. Banagleboy we usually only let people be mod if you e been on the server for at least a month but I can see you being a mod in the future. Spartan good application and I think you will be a mod.also durex tears how's the new spawn shop going. Hope to see all of you on soon.

It's not. :(

i've had a hectic week or so, with a holiday and my brother's down visiting and work on top of that.

Been crazy as.

Will defo be puttin more work in a few days, sorry for the delay guys. ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons