James Bond

Pirate of the Caribeann

Legend of Zelda main themes and Boss themes

Castlevania, the IV and SotN

NieR

Star Craft II

2001 : Odyssey of Space

Tower of Ys

Pretty much. All this stuff got OST ranging from amazingly awesome to legendary masterpiece.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - Great techno/gothic/rock soundtrack

.hack//Sign - Great OST, especially the vocal stuff. Very pretty, generally relaxing nice music, also with techno influence.

Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII - All three games had magnificent soundtracks, from beginning to end.

.hack//Sign - Great OST, especially the vocal stuff. Very pretty, generally relaxing nice music, also with techno influence.

.hack//sign has amazing music, I second this. still one of my most favorite series and franchises, despite being pretty boring half the time. great music though, for reals.

If you're into musicals, try some Stephen Sondheim. A lot of very harsh tonalities, and dark themes. Good ones are "Into the Woods" "Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" don't watch the one with johnny depp though, it was wretched. The good one is the stage performance with John Hearn and Angela Lansbury.

If you're into musicals, try some Steven Sondheim. A lot of very harsh tonalities, and dark themes. Good ones are "Into the Woods" "Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" don't watch the one with johnny depp though, it was wretched. The good one is the stage performance with John Hearn and Angela Lansbury.

:downswords: Yeah the twilight score and titanic score are both really good!" said no one ever.

try some Stephen Sondheim. A lot of very harsh tonalities, and dark themes. Good ones are "Into the Woods"

I had the immense privilege of playing the Narrator/Mysterious Man in that. Seriously fun play, that.

I'm in my final year however, and guess what? Fucking Grease. If you knew me, you would share my enormous grief at this.

I had the immense privilege of playing the Narrator/Mysterious Man in that. Seriously fun play, that.

I'm in my final year however, and guess what? Fucking Grease. If you knew me, you would share my enormous grief at this.

I share your enormous grief in that as well. If my school had tried to do grease while i was in the club, i would have walked the fuck out. The only way to go lower than that is to go for "the sound of music". Old school musicals are downright painful.

I share your enormous grief in that as well. If my school had tried to do grease while i was in the club, i would have walked the fuck out. The only way to go lower than that is to go for "the sound of music". Old school musicals are downright painful.

I suggested Chicago. Does that make me painful?

EDIT : Had no idea when it was written until just now.

I suggested Chicago. Does that make me painful?

EDIT : Had no idea when it was written until just now.

Old school in reference to style. Sound of music, West side story, Annie, crap like that. Chicago was great, it broke the mold and kicked a lot of bad cliches. I wouldn't have the confidence to play in it, but it was still great.

Old school in reference to style. Sound of music, West side story, Annie, crap like that. Chicago was great, it broke the mold and kicked a lot of bad cliches. I wouldn't have the confidence to play in it, but it was still great.

Annie is shit. Chicago on the other hand is an amazing musical. I loved it!

• 2 weeks later...