Intergrations

MistressSaiya

I tried out Better than Wolves because I really liked the windmill/gear/anchor concepts.

Also I think the HELEN KELLER meme is inviting more trolls than warding off idiots.

Pink names let's us quickly determine who is expendable while hovering over the ban button.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink names let's us quickly determine who is expendable while hovering over the ban button.

On that subject, I actually don't think that the shitposters here are worthy of the hellen keller thing. The pinknames make sense, but hellen keller was blind and deaf and still managed to educate herself, while these ... people ... presumably are neither blind NOR deaf, and yet can't seem to educate themselves at all.

On that subject, I actually don't think that the shitposters here are worthy of the hellen keller thing. The pinknames make sense, but hellen keller was blind and deaf and still managed to educate herself, while these ... people ... presumably are neither blind NOR deaf, and yet can't seem to educate themselves at all.

Hellen Keller was Blind, Deaf and became Educated. The people we Keller here are only two of those things. We hope to see them overcome the cripplingly disability of not being able to read or listen, in order to gain the third.

Hellen Keller was Blind, Deaf and became Educated. The people we Keller here are only two of those things. We hope to see them overcome the cripplingly disability of not being able to read or listen, in order to gain the third.

Hm. I am less optimistic about the prospects of the majority of pink names. I guess i feel like the Kellering should be a special honor to the people who USED to be bad posters, but aren't anymore.

And then he will attempt to sue Notch for stealing a name from his game.

Obviously.

And then he will sue PCgamer and IGN for not giving better than minecraft a good review.

Then the yogcast for not making a video of better than minecraft.

then some random guy on the street for not playing his game.

Yeah, the guy is a ridiculous blowhard. He even hijacked direwolf20's newest video about RedPower (well, the comments section anyway). I used to at least respect the guy enough to say "He's being silly, but he has a right to his opinions" but he obviously does not operate with logic and reason, but with fizzled emotion and little-boy attitude, so that's gone.