Alcoholic Beverages

The_DarthMoogle

Not entirely sure whether this is within the rules, but I shall say I am against wanton destruction of one's liver. There. So with all bases covered,

What are you drinking?

I'm currently almost addicted to Strawberry Fair. It's brewed in Attenborough, and not available in most places but I can pick it up at my local Tescos in Suffolk every now and then. As you can probably tell it's super strawberryy, but over a crisp blond beer.

I like my blond beers a lot, but this is just the créme de la strawberry for me.

More obscure beverages to come as a new bunch of stuff is arriving at my local next week.

what the non-regulars might not know, is that darth here is actually completely immune to alcohol

I find that highly unlikely. While he might be completely immune to feeling drunk or having certain drugs affect him, the alcohol itself can still damage internal organs, and blood alcohol poisoning is still quite possible. Finally, unless his metabolism is off the charts, alcohol has a lot of sugar in it, so it could make him fat from over-consumption. ;p

I find that highly unlikely. While he might be completely immune to feeling drunk or having certain drugs affect him, the alcohol itself can still damage internal organs, and blood alcohol poisoning is still quite possible. Finally, unless his metabolism is off the charts, alcohol has a lot of sugar in it, so it could make him fat from over-consumption. ;p

My metabolism is off the charts, but my liver gelifies on contact with alcohol so most doesn't circulate around much, and the glial tissue in my brain doesn't react to toxins, thus I don't get intoxicated.

My cats are named after Alcoholic Beverages. Does that count?

I had a hamster called Whiskey