Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AetherPirate said:

Allocate more ram to the launcher. 2-3gb. 

I already have 3 GB, should I really add more?

Edit: I tried putting 5 gb, still not working. I only have 8gb ram in total so can't really add more...

Edited by Domilz

2 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

You are giving it 1GB 

Running C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_40\bin\javaw.exe -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m 

Try this:

http://tk.iamtrue.net/clearJavaEnvVars.bat

That is because this person is using 32-bit Java, according to this part of the log you took.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By redluni
      Last year I created 2 modpacks on 1.12.2 following advice from this post: How to make a Minecraft modpack – Platform Help Center (zendesk.com) . Today I decided to create another one and did the same things as last time, now however when I start the game on technic platform forge does not load so it just a vanilla 1.12.2, I have checked the files and everything is there. If anyone could help me I would be pleased. This is the modpack: BProjeto 1.0 - Technic Platform (technicpack.net) .
      Thanks in advance.
    • By 4net_E
      LAUNCHER VERSION: v4.664
      OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS 10.14.6
      JAVA VERSION: Oracle 1.8.0_261 64-Bit
      ANTIVIRUS: none
      recently I tried to play some modpacks, but i couldnt start any of them. Every time I wanted to launch them, icon of the modpack showed up in taskbar, window popped up, but after approximately a second, it had crashed.
      I tried to solve this problem by myself, but I didnt manage to success. The closest Ive got to solution was in this thread :
      However, there is a solution linked on another forum thread, but that link is probably corrupted or something, as it just redirected me to the same thread all over again. Thus Im stuck and seek help. This is a log after one of the unsuccessful launch attempts: https://pastebin.com/Md4yW3yw
      For any kind of suggestions or additional information request I'd be very thankful
      Okay, fortunately under this post's recommended threads I've found another new thread which stated a similar problem: 

The solution right there seems to do the job (at least temporarily), but still, I'd like to know the core of the problem, for example - why 8u251 works and 8u51 doesn't?
      Hope this helps someone someday
    • By Capio13
      So I have been working on a modpack of mine lately, recently switched computers to a higher end one, and here I am working on the first update I have done for this modpack since I got the new pc. I make sure to test to make sure all the mods work together in a test pack, and then I decide to zip up the mods,scripts(for crafttweaker), llibrary, coremods, config, cache, bin, and the .mixin.out folder into one neat folder like I have done in the past. So here i go and upload the folder onto dropbox and test downloading the update through the technic launcher, instead of the name of the folder, it starts downloading a folder with the name of the version it is on the website, and when I launch it, it is just a fresh install of forge with none of the mods or anything. I don't know what went wrong in the process, but I need some help. Here's the DL Link and the modpack link.
      DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn2zia9l4g9u6sa/EOI 0.2.0.zip?dl=0
      Modpack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eoi-devbuild.1783065

TLDR; It is defaulting to a fresh install of forge with no mods even though I have done the exact same thing I did in the past.
    • By Zvery
      Hi, My modpack seems to not be opening whenever I press play. It takes me out of the Technic screen at first then it goes back to the Technic screen here are my logs
      cX8tNvDL (3).txt
    • By Nyrab
      I'm trying a new modpack
      The version is 1.10.2
      I tried to remove some mods and still don't work

Modpacklog.zip