Forcefield help

bidgey225

well, if you can get another projector linked to the same power core thing (I forget the name) you can make a tunnel field that punches a hole in the original field. I have heard that if you throw enough ender pearls at them, you'll warp through as well.

Dig under the force field and make a 2 block tall by 1 block wide booth with blocks or force field above you. Than place a trap door in the middle of the booth and open it. Stand in the booth and close the trap door so it is cutting you in half. Now logout and back in to find your self teleported to next available 2 block tall air space directly above where you logged out. Which would usually be inside the force field where you can disable it. This tactic is called a logoutevator and uses a safety feature in minecraft designed to prevent you from logging inside blocks.

If your on a server you might be able to dig through it under ground as on a server somtimes the force field does not update fast enough to prevent you from getting through. If not then I would try what danidas said. This would just be a little easier. Once you do get in, I HIGHLY advise hooking up a wireless redstone system so you are not faced with the same problem again.

Another option would be if you have any 5 tall 4 wide and 1 thick areas in side the force field you can spawn a nether portal in side it. Just get the cords out side the field then calculate a set of cords inside the field closest to the largest open area inside the field. Then divide those cords by 8 and go into the nether to build a portal at exactly those cords. Once you go though it should spawn a portal inside your base allowing easy access.

Basically if you have not learned yet the force fields in tekkit are mostly just for show and a big come rob me sign. All they do is deter the unmotivated and inconvenience you in the process. Now the new force fields in the true MFFS, those will take care of any and all unwanted as not even quantum will protect you as they disarm anyone that enters with out permission.

Another option would be if you have any 5 tall 4 wide and 1 thick areas in side the force field you can spawn a nether portal in side it. Just get the cords out side the field then calculate a set of cords inside the field closest to the largest open area inside the field. Then divide those cords by 8 and go into the nether to build a portal at exactly those cords. Once you go though it should spawn a portal inside your base allowing easy access.

Basically if you have not learned yet the force fields in tekkit are mostly just for show and a big come rob me sign. All they do is deter the unmotivated and inconvenience you in the process. Now the new force fields in the true MFFS, those will take care of any and all unwanted as not even quantum will protect you as they disarm anyone that enters with out permission.

I really like the thunderdark MFFS, feature set wise. I think it's a little too fiddly for its own good but it's probably worth it. definitely would not do anything with it without autocrafting logistics pipes or RP2 project tables though, I HATE making circuits all over the place. so annoying.

in that case, ender pearls or RP2 frames to move the forcefield blocks out of the way.
can rp2 frames move forcefield??? if so, u have saved my life. i had it set up like a youtube video i saw, i have a remote that turns it off, but in doing so i activate a bunch of nukes. i only saw the issue of my stuff near it after i finished the field and got out... geez im dumb

just tried the rp2 frame thing... it didnt work... ender pearls it is. my pc is a bit slow, so it might work. nope...

I guess try the logoutevator described earlier. either that or go with the smash and grab route I guess. nukes DO have a longer fuse than normal

I'm guessing that your on a server so I would do as okamikk and frekachu said and just grab your stuff with alchemical bags and log out. Hopefully you know where all your good stuff is. I just looked it up and it has a fuse of 13 seconds so you had better act fast! BTW, if your nuking your own server, why bother getting your stuff? You will likely get banned if they find out. Logging out before a blast might alert them that you did it. If you don't want to get caught then try getting some quantum. It should be able to withstand a nuke. Best of luck!

or just make duplicates off all your alchemical bags and die with honor

That too. One other think I thought of, the destruction catalyst can pass through force fields. If a component is within a 15 block range of the outside, destroy that and the field should fall.

How do you intend to get this bedrock? It's not mineable. This is talking about playing Tekkit in survival mode, not cheating or using creative.

since he's the OP of the thread, I assume he knows if he can or can't spawn in items on his server where he's got this issue. whatever works, IMO.