Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

It is healthy for you, but no one buys it leading to nationwide bankruptcy of fast food chains

I wish that MC was coded in C++

Guest Ysharma

Zombies take over the world

I wish more people knew about the wonders of proper grammar.

They do, but then all users of improper grammar are killed

I wish I found an account avatar i could stick with

Well then.

I wish first person shooters were more realistic.

You get Post traumatic stress disorder from playing one.

I wish people would stop using "inception" for a thing in a thing in a thing (or anything in any number of anything).

It succeeds. However physical examples of inception begin to run out of control with terrible results. (People growing inside other people, tearing organs/suffocating. Airplanes in airplanes crushing and killing passengers, nuclear reactors inside nuclear reactors killing millions from the inevitable meltdown and fallout) The world quickly collapses as the lack of inception puns fail to keep the physical examples at bay. Planes fall out of the sky, Horses eat each other. And sharks walk on land. You sit in your chair, staring in horror at the chaos and unpleasantness you caused. You pull out your gun inside a gun inside a gun, and blow out the seven brains layered inside one another, growing in your head.

I wish my genitals were replaced with a chainsaw.

i wish i was immortal

Your name get's changed to "Immortal", just like you wished.

Edit: Sorry... I wish I could see behind anything I wanted to (and could choose not to). Like, trees and stuff (not clothes, it's not X-ray vision of something).

Your name get's changed to "Immortal", just like you wished.

Edit: Sorry... I wish I could see behind anything I wanted to (and could choose not to). Like, trees and stuff (not clothes, it's not X-ray vision of something).

Granted, but you see things your not supposed to, and when you see the things you are not supposed to you fake your own death, when you fake your own death you attend your own funeral as a guy named John.

I wish for infinite food

Granted, but you see things your not supposed to, and when you see the things you are not supposed to you fake your own death, when you fake your own death you attend your own funeral as a guy named John.

I wish for infinite food

You gorge yourself on KFC and other fatty foods until you die of heart complications.

I wish for urban/wilderness survival skills.

I wish for a time-machine that doesn't create paradoxes.

It's two way, and the other end goes to Hitler's bunker right before he died. He gives you a cyanide pill and dresses you up as Hitler, then you're dead.

It's impossible... Too bad.

I wish I had the perfect solution to the economy.

Wrong sir!

You find the solution, but then the economy changes, and your solution becomes invalid.

I wish I could see any point in my past that I wanted (and could stop at any time)

You go back to some party in 2006 and watch yourself die.

I wish for world peace.

Granted. Due to world peace, all weapons on earth are destroyed. Knives are no longer needed due to effective laser cutting technology developed. Things go wonderfully, and it is pretty much all hunky-dory. Then aliens attack and destroy the earth, meeting no resistance due to the lack of weapons.

I wish for a blunt, average-sized cardboard box that isn't in Soviet Russia.

It has anchovies.

I wish for an army of zombies and skeletons.

Your undead army gets hungry. I won't bother to explain what happens next, since it happens when you're inspecting your troops.

I wish that could cast spells etc. irl.