Corrupt-a-wish

The plum gets blasted by radiation, and when you eat it a mutant maggot erupts out of the plum and into your head, taking control of your body. You spend the rest of your life eating rotation fruit and vegetables out of bins

Ok, okamikk Ninja'd me, so I'll do his too.

Your solar system gets bombarded by irradiated plums full of mind controlling maggots. They take control of you and make you modify your body into a giant maggot.

I wish for my cat to be immortal!

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already have infinite wishes (for the duration of the thread, no double posting obviously). Adding to infinity breaks the limit and loops around backwards. You have negative infinity wishes. Every wish you make is cancelled out immediately.

I wish for the thing that I wish for in this wish.

You get a ship, which is an intern for the local medical facility. An intern-ship.

I wish for the most benign thing in existence.

You got the most benign thing in existence, but it decides to end your life at the hands of space-cows with lasers.

I wish for a master's degree in Entomology (the study of insects).

You got the most benign thing in existence, but it decides to end your life at the hands of space-cows with lasers.

I wish for a master's degree in Entomology (the study of insects).

You take the degree and learn a lot of things about insects including that the sting of that bee that stung you 2 months ago kills the people who they stung 2 months and 5 seconds after the sting.

I wish for the ability to make everything perfect, the will to make everything perfect and to know how to make evrything perfect

Note: In this wish perfect means: To make every living and unliving entity 100% happy and 0% unhappy. All good things happen and no bad things happen.

You take the degree and learn a lot of things about insects including that the sting of that bee that (stung/stinged?) you 2 months ago kills the people who they stung 2 months and 5 seconds after the sting.

I wish for the ability to make everything perfect, the will to make evrything perfect and to know how to make evrything perfect

Note: In this wish perfect means: To make every living and unliving entity 100% happy and 0% unhappy. All good things happen and no bad things happen.

Stung.

That wish is perfect, I have no idea on how to corrupt it o_o

Granted, but there are no more living things. You have made a perfect zombie apocalypse. (also, you did 3 wishes, which is cheating)

I wish this wish was incorruptible.

1: If the zombie apocalipse is perfect then atleast everyone is happy being a zombie.

2: If you don't like the 3 wishes then just: I wish everything was perfect.

3: The wish isn't corrupted, but you are which makes you not wish that wish.

You take the degree and learn a lot of things about insects including that the sting of that bee that stung you 2 months ago kills the people who they stung 2 months and 5 seconds after the sting.

I wish for the ability to make everything perfect, the will to make everything perfect and to know how to make evrything perfect

I already corrupted this wish a few pages ago.

Nothing bad happens. You eventually die painlessly, happy, and surrounded by a loving family. Your seed inherits your extensive wealth and they grow to become as successful and happy as you, since nothing bad ever happens. Since nothing bad happens, there is no more wars, and humanity manages to continue evolving to attain the next level of civilization.

We colonize other planets, and eventually, other stellar systems. As we look for ways to achieve inter-galactic transport, the humanity thrives in an ever-lasting gold era, since nothing bad ever happens. Through technology and the immense sources of energy we can harness thanks to it, we can use nearly infinite calculating power, and we fuse this calculating power with our own minds to become surreal beings, infinitely intelligent, and living another kind of living experience than ours.

As humanity continues on it's perfect path toward the ultimate living form, the eons pass one after the others, and millenias become millions, and millions become billions. The big crush, the gravitational end of the universe arrives nigh. As humanity finally fuses into a perfect, purely mind based, form less, non-physical common mind and reaches the ultimate, last revelations the universe was hiding from us, all the matter and anti matter, the time itself implodes and finally compresses itself into a new original singularity.

As the Big Bang 2.0 expands, is born a universe where... I am Batman. Except my parents weren't murdered, and there aren't criminals to chase, since nothing bad happens.

No wish recycling! Only new wishes.