Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spam dissapears but so much more takes its place that the internet gets overloaded and every central server in the world melts with the sheer volume of spam.

I wish I had an AI to do all my homework and then teach it to me in an interesting way that I would learn from!

The spam dissapears but so much more takes its place that the internet gets overloaded and every central server in the world melts with the sheer volume of spam.

I wish I had an AI to do all my homework and then teach it to me in an interesting way that I would learn from!

the AI is poorly programmed and does everything wrong

i wish for a knee high green friend that could shoot nerf darts out his fingers and had perfect aim

the AI is poorly programmed and does everything wrong

i wish for a knee high green friend that could shoot nerf darts out his fingers and had perfect aim

He gets in panick and shoots your heart, killing you.

I wish raccoons were real.

The evolutionary changes needed to bring back the raccoon, also brings back the dinosaurs, and an end to civilisation as we know it.

I wish for a new graphics card.

Your graphics card doesn't work.

I wish for a hat like Jorcer's.

That one pound fish ends up being a useless Magicarp. *splash splash*

I wish stuff didn't always sell at intervals of .99 cents. *I don't want a damn penny back!*

Because shops have to get ehyr prices cheaper by atleast 10 cents than others, they can't lower theyr pices leading to a stagnant economy and the end of capitalism.

You broke America.

I wish for Cheap Shot's new profile pic.

You get the greatest supercomputer ever built, in a box so elegant that the design team couldn't bring themselves to mess it up with input or output ports. Oh, and all the components are fused onto the box's inside surface, so don't even think about cutting it open to change it.

I wish for a cookie.