Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still got things. I wanted things, and got them, so the wish was not corrupted.

"That swang" is so vague that it is interpreted that having "that swang" means being implaed with nine-inch needles.

I wish for things.

That's like saying if you wished for a dragon, but it ate you, it didn't get corrupted :/

And for "that swang" I was referencing Cheap Shot's signature "it don't mean a thang if you ain't got that swang", or something like that.

You turn into an apple core, which happens to be infused with tin. You are a hard core.

I wish I had an army of manic depressive alcoholic midgets on the brink of insanity under my control.

someone let's off a EMP, it disrupts the connection that makes your minions unable to distinguish friend from foe, they in turn, kill you.

i wish that i had ALL the SWAG!

You get gunned down by the mafia for having to much swag.

I wish for a remote control detonator.

you press the detonator, only to find that there is a mine that explodes with chickens, they in rage peck out your eyes. you bleed out and die.

i wish for immortality

OFF TOPIC: its threads like this that cheer you up eh?

Super Villains everywhere come to fight you and you never get a moment of time to take a breath and you suffocate because you forget to give yourself the ability to breath in any situation.

I wish for my essay to be magically done even though its already late!

It's very poorly done. You fail your class, and spend the rest of your life working at McDonald's.

I wish the minecraft modding community was filled with nice courteous people who thought modpacks like Technic were the best thing since sliced bread.

You get this ablility, have a son named luke, and turn evil. When your empire is at its best, your master starts to kill your son with lightning bolts and you throw him over an abiss to save your son while getting zapped and you die from your injurys.

I wish I had a 4x4 rubiks cube! (I can already solve a 3x3 and want a chalenge XD )

you get a plum, but it's made more of worm than plum

i wish for my own solar system, complete with it's own self-sufficient inter-planetar eco-system, with non-destructive human-comparable inhabitants, atmospheres in which humans don't age( this includes dieing of old age) and a way to modify my body without me dieing/having to create a clone with modifications. and no way for humans that i do not choose to get there.