Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cat eats your soul

i wish for two perfect wishes

Since nothing is perfect, your wishes implode into two small black holes, one behind each eye. You spend the rest of your life in pain from everything you look at hitting you in the eye.

I wish I had a HL2 gravity gun!

You shoot an elephant that goes flying onto the air. You laugh and move on to your day to day life. 5 years later the elephant come crashing down on you by sheer chance as the gravity field put on it just expired. You now have no feeling past your neck and as crewel joke someone hired a hooker to suck your dick while you have no feeling.

I wish for CheepShot to get in on this thread!

You are better at chemistry. Sweet biological chemistry, if you know what I mean.

Now that I think about it, that probably made your wish better so...

You create the 1st whole ton of gunpowder that blows up, the moment it is made. Guess what happened?

I wish for a pony. Please, daddy, please please please please please pleaseplesepaeplesepeaepaezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!11!!

Killer Of Lawyers starts a new stage in his Technic Pack Forums career by haunting you like a ghost and proving your every word wrong.

I wish my little brother didn't feel the need to read whatever text is on the screen as he stares over my shoulder.

When trying out your new psychic ability to control those black holes, you accidently move them further into your head, and compress your brain into a singularity.

I wish that I could fire lemonade out of my hands at will!

When trying out your new psychic ability to control those black holes, you accidently move them further into your head, and compress your brain into a singularity.

I wish that I could fire lemonade out of my hands at will!

the force the lemonade shoots from your hands at, rips your arms off

i wish for a beam of light( not at me)