Corrupt-a-wish

The beam of light blinds the driver of a spaceship, and it crashes into your house. You survive, but are permanently paralyzed and trapped in the wreckage of your house. Nobody bothers to save you because they're all looking at the UFO.

I wish I liked tea. Not loads, just enough to drink it.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beam of light blinds the driver of a spaceship, and it crashes into your house. You survive, but are permanently paralyzed and trapped in the wreckage of your house. Nobody bothers to save you because they're all looking at the UFO.

I wish I liked tea. Not loads, just enough to drink it.

the tea you drunk was laced with arsenic

i wish bad things wouldn't happen to me

You get so board that nothing exiting is happening in life so you become depressed and try to commit suicide. Since nothing bad can happen to you, you live hating life.

I wish to get more than 85% on all my exams this semester!

You get so board that nothing exiting is happening in life so you become depressed and try to commit suicide. Since nothing bad can happen to you, you live hating life.

I wish to get more than 85% on all my exams this semester!

you get 85% of the questions wrong

i wish for a bucket made of a bucket made of a bucket made of a hollowed out hedgehog

you get 85% of the questions wrong

i wish for a bucket made of a bucket made of a bucket made of a hollowed out hedgehog

Because you killed a hedgehog, you get arrested for murder. Hedgehogs are people too.

I wish for The Sims 3.

Because you killed a hedgehog, you get arrested for murder. Hedgehogs are people too.

I wish for The Sims 3.

you get sims3, but you get sucked into the game with a sadistic player at the controls

i wish that i never had any bad(for me) consequences or reprecussions for my action

you get sims3, but you get sucked into the game with a sadistic player at the controls

i wish that i never had any bad(for me) consequences or reprecussions for my action

Nothing bad happens. Nothing neutral or good happens either. Nothing happens. Time stops.

I wish for a pool with no ladder and walls around it.

Nothing bad happens. Nothing neutral or good happens either. Nothing happens. Time stops.

I wish for a pool with no ladder and walls around it.

the walls are reflective, so the pool heats up steadily, eventually boiling you(who is swimming in the pool) alive

i wish for the power to shape nothing( read garth nix's series "keys to the kingdom" for reference)

Your wished-in girlfriend is extremely hot... in the thermal sense. You are charred to a crisp.

I wish I could host a Tekkit server.

You successfully host a server, but it is griefed so terribly that the stress on your computer causes permanent damage to your hardware.

I wish to take over the world and dominate all life.

He gets locked out, but someone else even less funny takes his place.

I wish I got a suitcase with a million dollars in it.

The suitcase contains a million dollars worth of unshielded radioactive material.

I wish I was awesome at programming Java already!

You get a a decent computer. From 1985! 8 I swear this was used before)

I wish to live in neptune!

sorry forgot that I already used that wish.

Neptune gets sick and has to see the doctor which will result in the body part you're in is removed and thrown into a incinerator.

I wish that canteen would never be empty.

your pillow is extremely uncomfortable

i wish people would appriciate my jokes

The world's worst supervillains apreciate your jokes. Actualy they just do it because they are so bad, it makes their victims cry.

I wish for 3 feet and 1 leg.

Someone picks you up and throws you around with their telekinesis powers.

I wish I had a carrot.

You got a carrot. The carrot killed you. Your family went to your funeral and cryed a lot. Your ex-girlfriend was there. She missed you.

But life moves on. Most of your " friends " froget about you. Only Carl and Ruphus remember you now. And your parents too. But Carl and Ruphus miss you the most.

I wish you actualy had 2 friends called Carl and Ruphus.