Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl and Ruphus are brutally murdered by a carrot never to be seen again by police detectives.

I wish for a space rocket.

You get a space rocket. And you also get in space. But outside the rocket.

I wish for Carl and Ruphus to return to life.

North Korea removes their dictatorship and sets up a democracy. They set about modernizing their economy, investing in only the most advanced industrial capabilities possible. By the end of the year North Korea's GDP skyrockets and every other country loses all industrial capability to them. Millions of people, angry that your wish caused them to lose their jobs, form a mob and kill you.

I wish Carl and Ruphus weren't zombies anymore.

They get better but more protective of their mods. They give no one permition to use them and people get mad because they cannot use mods and kill your for your crime.

I wish tekkit would start responding!

Granted, but it crashes a couple seconds later.

I wish for the technic team to implement custom yamls.

The Technic team attempts to do as you want, but due to a gross misunderstanding implements custom camels instead, which spit in everyone's face.

I wish for a pykrete castle.

You get a concrete castle.

I wish I was my brother's brother.

You get it, but due to the fact that no such thing can exist you are now in a dimension where things that don't exist exist, and get a smacking by a non-retarded CoD player.

I wish for pancakes.

You get pancakes with delicious explosive butter. And when you die, you are called a twat by a random stranger who pees in your keyboard.

I wish for the ability to blink in real life.

congratulatios, you can now blink

i wish for a styrofoam chair

Aren't you supposed to ruin my wish? =/

Anyway: You get a chair of spyro foam. A plush dragon if you will. So when you sit down, it looks like you are riding a dragon.

I wish you exist.

Aren't you supposed to ruin my wish? =/

Anyway: You get a chair of spyro foam. A plush dragon if you will. So when you sit down, it looks like you are riding a dragon.

I wish you exist.

it turns out the whole of this world was just a hallucination you had whilst having brain surgery

i wish for a sword made of cardboard that is infused with steel and reinforced with lasers

Your hat extinguishes the sun, stopping it from glaring in your eyes.

I wish the skeletons of Carl and Ruphus would help me defend my concrete castle.

The skeletons of Carl and Ruphus help you defend your concrete castle. As long as the attacker can't hurt anyone. Cowards.

I wish for 3000 Tobuscus T-shirts.