Stupid bug has ruined my day!

kelzie83

This is NOT a bug.

This is because you created the Linking Book in Age 3. The Linking Book only takes you to the Age that it was made in.

Currently, your only hope of getting back to the overworld is finding a Star Fissure, it would seem. Unless there's been something added that I'm not aware of. (I think there may be a command to return you to Age 1, but I'm not sure.)

This is NOT a bug.

This is because you created the Linking Book in Age 3. The Linking Book only takes you to the Age that it was made in.

Currently, your only hope of getting back to the overworld is finding a Star Fissure, it would seem. Unless there's been something added that I'm not aware of. (I think there may be a command to return you to Age 1, but I'm not sure.)

I was on a single player world. I tried /spawn like a million times, But it said there was an error with the command.

I was on a single player world. I tried /spawn like a million times, But it said there was an error with the command.

aside from a double post instead of an edit, what does this have to do with what you quoted? you made a linking book in age 3 so it took you to age 3. this is how linking books work. you can either use /tpx to go back to the overworld (if cheats are enabled in your world) or keep making ages until you find a star fissure, then jump into it.

This may work. Create a new world and make a Overworld linking book in there. Then put that linkin book in an Enderbag. Go to your saves folder and copy the data for the Enderbag over to your own world. Then cheat in an enderbag from NEI.

That's actually pretty damn smart. Although /tpx 0 would probably be easier.

heres a way to do it without cheating, LAN or setup a Lan using something like hamachi and have a friend join your game and create the overworld linking book and bring it to you

I can't make a lan world becuase #1 I'm using a optus mobile broadbrand connection and #2 both descriptive and linking books won't work. :[

Hamachi creates a virtual private network between your computer and everyone else on your hamachi group. It does this over any internet connection, mobile or not.

So with hamachi, you've got a lan to make a lan game with.

I wish I had Hamachi, My mother's low on cash and anyway, why would we get an iterner connection if we already have one?