Which threads do you avoid?

Nethaufer

Now, I don't mean avoiding them because of dislike of them, but just avoiding in general because you don't really have any need to be there.

I personally avoid the Tekkit threads, the smp server threads, the avant garde threads, the yogbox threads, and one or two others.

Now, I don't mean avoiding them because of dislike of them, but just avoiding in general because you don't really have any need to be there.

I personally avoid the Tekkit threads, the smp server threads, the avant garde threads, the yogbox threads, and one or two others.

None really, I dive in head first, help where I can, make fun of the kellers, and try not to piss off the red/blue/green names.

None really, I dive in head first, help where I can, make fun of the kellers, and try not to piss off the red/blue/green names.

Pretty much this. Except without the part about trying not to piss off the mods. One day some admin or another is going to ban me, and i'll have noone to blame but myself ^_^

I DO try to stay out of threads where someone is having a very technical problem though.

I generally avoid Voxel Box and that stinkin' Yog Box threads. (No offense.) My opinion on the Yogscast is that, in general, their content is mediocre at best with the exception of their Technic Pack preview. :P

And the Voxel Box, because, well, I stink at architecture and have never tried to apply for their server because of it. ^_^

I generally avoid Voxel Box and that stinkin' Yog Box threads. (No offense.) My opinion on the Yogscast is that, in general, their content is mediocre at best with the exception of their Technic Pack preview. :P

And the Voxel Box, because, well, I stink at architecture and have never tried to apply for their server because of it. ^_^

Except Pudding Huxtable, the guy who makes the Yogbox, has little to no affiliation with the actual Yogscast outside of making the modpack for them. Prior to being called the Yogbox it was actually called "Now That's What I Call Minecraft", and it originated on the Something Awful forums.

:v:

Except Pudding Huxtable, the guy who makes the Yogbox, has little to no affiliation with the actual Yogscast outside of making the modpack for them. Prior to being called the Yogbox it was actually called "Now That's What I Call Minecraft", and it originated on the Something Awful forums.

Yep, was hosted on goonskins along with Splunkaville (and Splunkaville MKII), MIAP (Minecraft Island Adventure Playset), and Skylands if I do recall.

Yeah, Pudding Haxtable is a good guy. And interesting history lesson, too. You're better than my teacher. O.o