Minez

nickfires19

Have you ever played minez if not check out the server and if you have you probly now that they have nerfed the zombies so check my thread at minez fourms in stead of this stupid tehnich fourms to get rid of the op zombies

P.S Thenic fourms suck dick also ,voltz,tekkit,and thenichc sucks in fact everybody on this fourm sucks the only reson im here is to get you losers to get rid of op zombies for me on minez

From,

Nickfires19

P.S you all suck

:) finaly got someones attaeion you can see the server list www.pooshoot.ass

These are some servers i know about eu1-public.minez.net and us1-public.minez.net

and it only costs money for pirvate servers

P.S Technic Fourms i'm back cant ban ,me for this tho :b

Yes, you can technically be banned for ban evasion.. Not saying it will happen. But, well.

WEll il make diffrent acounts so go suck

a d**k

yeah, believe me I have more than enough time to ban any accounts you post with until you run out of will to register email accounts. it's way faster and easier for me to ban you than it is for you to reregister.

This forum software makes that impossible. However, believe me, the banning process is so much easier than the re-registration process.

Not true anymore. However it would be more enjoyable to make him keep wasting his time making new accounts since it takes one or two clicks to ban them.