To the Technic Team.

KAHD18

To the Technic Team,

I'm going to be very blunt here: You guys piss me off. You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test (all tekkit releases I've used have had 5+ major -map corrupting/duping- bugs the end user has to fix). You take extreme amounts of time to update your packs, sometimes upwards of a month after the minecraft version and mods you use have been released, and you're in general complete asshats. Every time I had attempted to figure out a problem with tekkit that you had caused by improperly configuring the mods, I was told it wasn't your problem by your team members. You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it. I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

IF your not a team member, don't post here. It's not your problem. I know there will be several people riding their dicks that feel a need to defend them. Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?

Regards.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You're an asshat.

You get a freely downloaded launcher with NO adfly links

You get a free modpack with the coolest mods in the market

You have a forum like this where people who don't get paid for it giving tech supports to an ungrateful brat like you.

And this is the thanks you give?

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna pull a bunny on you

Bunny

And you sir, are an illiterate douche.

What the hell do any of these things have to do with what I said.

They don't have adfly links because they aren't allowed to make money from this or they'd be in legal trouble, plus adfly is just retarded anyway.

All modpacks are free, and no one would pay for a pack beacuse it's a collection of free works, plus it would assrape minecraft's mod policy and the modders own licenses.

I have never asked for tech support, and the "ungrateful brats" wouldn't have to ask for support if the Technic Team spent 10 minutes beta testing their modpacks.

I'm going to have to pull a dickhead faggot on you.

Dickhead faggot

Hrm. Well, I'm not a team member, I'm just a mod here (no say in the pack whatsoever).

But if you ask me, your commanding tone and overly inflated sense of self importance is why you get ignored.

"arrogant fools", demanding attention from the pack team and no one else is allowed to speak up? What are you, a bond villain?

You obviously believe you can do better, so do it.

No one is stopping you. And if you really know so much more about how to get the mods working completely bug free then you should have no problem putting a pack together and drawing the hundreds of thousands of players who play technic/tekkit away with your superior solution.

Of course, your pack would be themed off technic admin hate and perpetuation of the permissions myth. Now where have I heard of that before?

Oh yeah, FTB!

Good luck.

Hrm. Well, I'm not a team member, I'm just a mod here (no say in the pack whatsoever).

But if you ask me, your commanding tone and overly inflated sense of self importance is why you get ignored.

"arrogant fools", demanding attention from the pack team and no one else is allowed to speak up? What are you, a bond villain?

You obviously believe you can do better, so do it.

No one is stopping you. And if you really know so much more about how to get the mods working completely bug free then you should have no problem putting a pack together and drawing the hundreds of thousands of players who play technic/tekkit away with your superior solution.

Of course, your pack would be themed off technic admin hate and perpetuation of the permissions myth. Now where have I heard of that before?

Oh yeah, FTB!

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply,

I'm trying to make a point. I know they do this for free, but what is the point in doing something if you don't put any effort into it. They simply put a few mods that other people port into a pack and get fawned at by millions of minecraft players.

I do not want or need to make a pack to compete with tekkit, personally I think large public packs shouldn't exist. Server owners with the expertise to run a modded server should be able to make one themselves and have it made to suit them and their players.

While I'm sorry if the permissions myth is false, I would like something to explain why you had forestry effectively ripped out of the pack by the mod developer if you had his permission.

I appreciate your post and the fact you can keep a level head.

Regards.

Ok.

Okay.

While I appreciate your opinion, would you mind getting your sight checked? It seems you missed the part about not posting if you're not on the Technic Team/Forum Staff.

Mod edit: Merged triple posts.

Consider it a request, I am aware I can't make rules. At least you read it, it seems your not blind though you are rather rude as you can't keep out of things that don't involve you.

Rude? But it's not rude to come into a place, demanding to speak to the people in charge, and then telling them that their free product sucks, and they should fix it to appease his greatness? Did no one teach you manners?

While I appreciate your opinion, would you mind getting your sight checked? It seems you missed the part about not posting if you're not on the Technic Team/Forum Staff.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD. MY REAL DAD IS A FAMOUS ACTOR, NOT SOME RAGING INTERNET TOUGHGUY WHO IS MAD BECAUSE TEKKIT TOUCHED HIS NAUGHTY PLACE YESTERDAY IN THE HIGHSCHOOL LOCKER ROOM.

• Moderators

Try backing up your statements a bit, and also learning to read. It says don't post unless your Technic Team/Staff.

Where does it say that you can make your own rules??

Clearly the only one who needs his eyes checked is YOU.

Yes, there are bugs, What A Shocker! Have you ever tried reporting these bugs and tell the technic team about them?

Did it ever slip your neanderthal-mind that "helping out" might be the key to success? Instead of pointing fingers and being an asshat?

Did it ever occur to you that Kaker had NO obligations nor responsibility to give out an public modpack like this?

The best part of the post from an account that joined today. Oh and the avatar. Nice touch.

Hmm, maybe thats because I made this account just to post this? I thought the avatar was a bit over the top, but a friend made it and I felt obligied to use it at least once.

First off, Slink and Munaus have just as much right to post here as anyone else. Name calling is just juvenile and shows you lack the ability to express yourself in a way that doesn't invite pointing and laughing.

Your attempt to make a point is bad and you should feel bad. I can't tell if you're pissed and throwing a tantrum or if you really think your commands hold any weight around here.

And the point you're trying to make is "I don't agree with your work", which is a valid statement but doesn't mean anything.

Forestry was pulled because sengir is a child who threw a tantrum just like this. But he decided to attack users in a sad attempt to blame the admins here for people losing their worlds.

He never once asked for the mod to be removed. Not once. He even admitted to it in a rant on the MCforums, though pointing that out just invites him to flame you and scream about how you obviously can't read because he obviously meant something completely different.

Yeah, personal experience...

Now, you say you don't agree with the existance of large public packs. Well why the hell are you using the most popular public pack in minecraft existance then?

Just walk away and do what you think is best. Making demands on here isn't going to get technic shut down and magically make all the other public packs disappear so we can all go back to a time when everyone had to mod their own minecraft to play on modded servers.

YOU may like the idea of small private packs, but the user count on here alone says you're outnumbered by over 100,000 to 1.

Rude? But it's not rude to come into a place, demanding to speak to the people in charge, and then telling them that their free product sucks, and they should fix it to appease his greatness? Did no one teach you manners?

I never said it "sucked", I said it had bugs that could be fixed with a bit of testing. I requested that only the staff post, I didn't demand anything.

As long as the post wasn't deleted, they could of not replied and I wouldn't of cared.

As far as manners goes, you went directly against what someone asked of you, an extremely simple request, and got into other peoples business. Might wanna have your manners looked at before talking about others.

I never said it "sucked", I said it had bugs that could be fixed with a bit of testing. I requested that only the staff post, I didn't demand anything.

As long as the post wasn't deleted, they could of not replied and I wouldn't of cared.

As far as manners goes, you went directly against what someone asked of you, an extremely simple request, and got into other peoples business. Might wanna have your manners looked at before talking about others.

Do you need me to quote your post, where you very literally called the team arrogant fools, made exaggerated claims about the state of the product, and insulted the entire community at large? Or did you forget that part already?

And again, I need to reiterate. You're not the boss of me, nor anyone here. You have no right to be making demands of anyone.

I never said it "sucked"

You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test

I said it had bugs that could be fixed with a bit of testing.

You take extreme amounts of time to update your packs, sometimes upwards of a month after the minecraft version and mods you use have been released, and you're in general complete asshats.

I requested that only the staff post, I didn't demand anything.

IF your not a team member, don't post here. It's not your problem. I know there will be several people riding their dicks that feel a need to defend them. Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it. I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

Might wanna have your manners looked at before talking about others.

You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons